• Out

Votes: 63 77.8%
  • Fence

Votes: 11 13.6%

• Total voters

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Incredible. I actually think some of our fans are bigger bellends than most Leeds/Millwall etc

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Depends what he brings to the party. If he really is a good coach, then make him 1st team coach. If not, get rid. He mustn't remain as assistant manager - we need a fresh start.

Fence then, I suppose.

I don't have any problems with the guy but we simply must allow the new manager to work with his people. For me, that means Burke has to go. Jones on the other hand is evidently a good coach with good experience of this division. He should definitely be retained, just let the new gaffer choose as what for god sake.

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Fence - going to be fascinating to see what side and formation he puts out on Boxing Day. We'll know, I think just by the teamsheet, whether he deserves his chance. I hope he does well, I think he is underrated by many on here and has been sidelined in his most effective role (coaching) due to Sami's desire to do this. Going to be an interesting day Boxing Day. Now I cant wait. And stop calling him Weasel, its pathetic.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Can't forget the contemptuous comments he made about the club and supporters when he was at Yeovil. Baffling the club let the WEASEL return.

OUT!!!!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
In. Not sure what people have against him really, though according to some posts I've seen it's something along the lines of;

- He seemed to have different views to Sami, therefore too big an ego
- He was Sami's yes man, therefore useless
- He's a good coach but not an experienced assistant manager
- He's got no coaching ability

Due to these conflicting views and no-one actually knowing what he does, other than the two managers who decided to keep him, I don't see a reason to want him out.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
In. Not sure what people have against him really, though according to some posts I've seen it's something along the lines of;

- He seemed to have different views to Sami, therefore too big an ego
- He was Sami's yes man, therefore useless
- He's a good coach but not an experienced assistant manager
- He's got no coaching ability

Due to these conflicting views and no-one actually knowing what he does, other than the two managers who decided to keep him, I don't see a reason to want him out.

Sums it up for me.

Would I want him as our next manager? Most likely not but I see no reason why he should leave the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here