Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Good replacement for Dunk

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
He was in the 0 - 1 Brighton side that beat Palace, therefore he can come back any time he wants .... No, Butters, not you :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It strikes me that he's an above average Championship player but isn't good enough for the top flight.

I wouldn't be unhappy at him joining us. He's only 28 and would come with the crowd already behind him after he scored that winner at Palace. Great night that. :cheers:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It strikes me that he's an above average Championship player but isn't good enough for the top flight.

I wouldn't be unhappy at him joining us. He's only 28 and would come with the crowd already behind him after he scored that winner at Palace. Great night that. :cheers:

I wonder how many of our current support base would know about that win

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley

:

Sounds perfect for us, we won't be in the top flight for a long time on current evidence.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He would earn more money getting the occasional run out for Stoke or West Ham than we can pay him for a place in the first team. We were incredibly lucky getting Bridge and Upson when we did......don't expect any more miracles.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Every time I've seen him play on tele in the Prem he's been a liability ... so no thanks.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012

He's still only 28?!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Isn't he a bit of a relegation Jonah?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here