Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bbc three now. Sami Davis junior

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Absolute genius.

Bloody fantastic entertainer.

Just sang west side story melody with a genius on the bongos as the only accompaniment.

Once a while there is brilliant telly on!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I am watching Ray on itv 3. Ray Charles is played by an actor that looks surprisingly like Liam Williams dressed like Wilfried Bony.......without the Swansea kit i might add.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sammy Davis Jr was once playing in a pro-am golf tournament for charity, some wag shouted out " Sammy, What's your handicap ? " Sammy shouted back " I'm a one eyed black Jew "

Jul 7, 2003
Absolute genius.

Bloody fantastic entertainer.

Just sang west side story melody with a genius on the bongos as the only accompaniment.

Once a while there is brilliant telly on!

Recorded a couple of the programmes about him last night. Always remember he did a lot of stuff with Brucie in the 70's.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I didn't realise he was still going - he's been quite quiet of late.

I had the same experience with Ken Dodd on BBC2 earlier.

Thought he died a few years back.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Yes, but has he got any Championship experience? Might keep us up.

Jul 7, 2003

Think Bozza may have been taking the mick as Sammy died in 1990. As for Ken Dodd though, he is still doing six hour plus shows for the elderly around the country. Meant to be one hell of an experience to see one of his shows. Theatres love and hate him in equal measure. Always sells out but staff never have a clue when he will finish and he is often still telling jokes and singing songs at 1:30am. Audience have often either nodded off or gone home by the time he decides to finish.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

I think he died a few times, Margate '73,Ilfracombe '86 and Gosport'88. Does not seem to have slowed him down though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here