Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga's injury, any news?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Does anyone have any news on how Kaz's rehabilitation is going? How long-term is his injury? There has been precious little news on it from the club.

In my opinion the sooner he is fit and terrorising opposition full backs again, the more chance we have of getting out of trouble, a fit and on form Kazenga LuaLua can be SUCH a key figure for us.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I was watching the City V Palace game yesterday via a foreign stream and the commentator mentioned Lua Lua on several occasions in the second half. Obviously not understanding his language I didn't know in what context.

I speak foreign, and LuaLua roughly translates to "impact player".

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I was watching the City V Palace game yesterday via a foreign stream and the commentator mentioned Lua Lua on several occasions in the second half. Obviously not understanding his language I didn't know in what context.
Bolasie and Lualua are cousins. Perhaps Tresor plays in the country that was broadcasting the match.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I would imagine that he was informing the viewers that Bolasie is the cousin of Lomano (and obviously Kazenga) Lualua

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here