...on now for some game time in Toon derby

Pick that out

what a ****ing goal

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was just about to further lambast Buckley for not shooting there, but nice lay-off and Adam Johnson did the rest.

Great move, great goal and great scenes of Tanno going loopy with his celebration.

Think this might get a few of the revolting fans back onside for Gus

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Oh the excitement of Poyet's Sunderland scoring. Christ on a bike. Let's hope Sunderland stay up shall we while we're at it and hope that Bridcutt, sorry 'Bridders' finds his focus and him and Buckley hold down regular starting spots in the Sunderland team from now on, oh hang on though, we support Brighton, a team going down the pan...

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Poyet seems to win there against their fierce rivals......shame the prick couldnt do it here.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Great stuff - I still have heaps of affection for all our old boys up on Wearside and there is the additional bonus that a Sunderland win pulls them away from Palace down at the bottom.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
_79875388_guspoyet_getty.jpg

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I was just about to further lambast Buckley for not shooting there, but nice lay-off and Adam Johnson did the rest.

Great move, great goal and great scenes of Tanno going loopy with his celebration.

god it would be nice if that were to happen at the Amex................................Oh hang on......

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I was just about to further lambast Buckley for not shooting there

I think every time I see him play at Sunderland he seems to be very low on confidence, alas he chooses not to shoot, although it lead to Sunderland's goal.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here