Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do any of you think we're going up?

Ipswich_Crazy

Dec 14, 2014
Just wondered, as speaking to friends in the pub after the game, we were all convinced you'd stay up easily. Too much quality there for League 1, even if teams like Wolves have had similar decent squads and still bitten the bullet.

We're not sure about us. Great win yesterday - can all go quickly pear-shaped again if we suffer a few injuries.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
You'll go down with us.

rgb

Jan 14, 2014
We're not sure about us. Great win yesterday - can all go quickly pear-shaped again if we suffer a few injuries.

You're a shoe-in for promotion. All MM's teams play such delightful, silky football, it's hard to see anything but a title come May and a march straight into the Prem top four next season. Probably win the cup as well, so UEFA qualification to boot.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yep I think you have a good chance, along with five or six others. You have a good manager who has slowly built a good squad.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I think 'we're' going up........next season to Doncaster, Coventry, Oldham, Walsall......
As for Ipswich, who really cares?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Oooooh I do hope so. You are the the first result I and most Brighton fans look for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here