Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The more I think about it, yesterday WAS the turning point.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Hi Dudes,

Following on from yesterdays monumental display at Wolves - what a cracking result and performance to go with it! We're going to royally 'do' Reading! Indeed I confidently predict that the tide has turned and Sami remains in, in and in for me.

Naturally I fully support the board and love the three B's with all of my wretched heart.

Now before you get all angry, just think for a few seconds... #getlaiddudes.

Rock and roll :rock::rock::rock:

Kosh - the Prince of Peace xxx

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
what universe do you live in?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Is this Hove Born and Bred second account?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I think I'll wait to see what Friday brings; it was certainly an improvement on the last 2 weeks though.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I've been here a long time, and we always get these 'odd' new characters springing up. In their heads, the authors believe they're coming up with a new, interesting and entertaining voice. Most, to be fair, work. Ernests use of CAPTIOL letters and MISS SPELLINGS still amuse me, oddly. But, this one is just plan crappy.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I've been here a long time, and we always get these 'odd' new characters springing up. In their heads, the authors believe they're coming up with a new, interesting and entertaining voice. Most, to be fair, work. Ernests use of CAPTIOL letters and MISS SPELLINGS still amuse me, oddly. But, this one is just plan crappy.

Kosh has been here from before this incarnation of NSC, when Ernest was Kurt Angle (?) I clearly remember him ranting, raving and swearing about Jeff Wood or a manager from that era!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Yes, yes, but unlike other nsc 'persona' I'm deadly, deadly serious. This is not an attempt to be 'funny', merely truthful... I call it the blind leading the unfaithful. It also seems to annoy several contributors, oddly I rather enjoy that. tee hee hee tee etc.

Kosh

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Certainly a brighter performance, good line up, maybe consider ourselves properly unlucky not to get the 3 points.

Something to take into Boxing Day hopefully. 3 points will be massive. I'm actually starting to get excited.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Hi Dudes,

Following on from yesterdays monumental display at Wolves - what a cracking result and performance to go with it! We're going to royally 'do' Reading! Indeed I confidently predict that the tide has turned and Sami remains in, in and in for me.

Naturally I fully support the board and love the three B's with all of my wretched heart.

Now before you get all angry, just think for a few seconds... #getlaiddudes.

Rock and roll :rock::rock::rock:

Kosh - the Prince of Peace xxx
According to some wolves fans we were shite...I'll have some of what you're on:lolol:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Indeed Kosh circa 1998 - Long ago and worlds apart... Now fully immune to the spectrum of nsc 'comedy club' insults. Fully. Sorry dudes.

Farewell.

Kosh

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
kosh obviously woke up today and realised what a wally he made of himself yesterday, now is attempting some fishing to redeem himself. Too late mate. You made yourself look a right **** yesterday. You've got no fans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here