Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Switching home tickets question

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie, both to this site and (as of August) the club. A friend of mine persuaded me to start coming and now I'm hooked. He and his friend have season tickets in the North Stand, but we've got our eye on the South Stand. It might be more fun being nearer the away fans.

At present, I'm buying tickets on a match by match basis (although that will change next season, when I shall get a season ticket... Money permitting) but my friend and his mate need to make a switch. How is that done? Do they just have to queue on the day and ask or can it be done online in advance?

Also, how come I can't buy tickets for right behind the goal? Is there some three section buffer?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

:)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie, both to this site and (as of August) the club. A friend of mine persuaded me to start coming and now I'm hooked. He and his friend have season tickets in the North Stand, but we've got our eye on the South Stand. It might be more fun being nearer the away fans.

At present, I'm buying tickets on a match by match basis (although that will change next season, when I shall get a season ticket... Money permitting) but my friend and his mate need to make a switch. How is that done? Do they just have to queue on the day and ask or can it be done online in advance?

Also, how come I can't buy tickets for right behind the goal? Is there some three section buffer?

If you are looking for a scuffle with the fans, you may be better off in the North Stand ???

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
As Jack Wild said in Oliver: What, fisticuffs?

I certainly don't want a punch up; I just want a bit of banter. I've been in the East Upper so far and it's nice with a great view, but a tad quiet.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Last edited:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Hello everyone,

If your hooked after the performances we've put in this season then you must be resilient. Fair play.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Hello everyone,

If one person does this make sure they know all dates of births and addresses of the others.

Also, Watch out, watch out there is a Barber admin fee about!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Hello everyone,

Normal sit in WSU however due to op I relocated to the South Stand for the Millwall game and the atmosphere did have a bit of the old buzz some good some bad:catfight:punish::kiss::xmas:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here