Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
straight red , two footed challenge (dangerous play) 2 or three match ban....!!??

a player with a "wealth of experience" now to miss some crucial games.....:thumbsup:..........:facepalm:

an improved team performance blighted by an unexplainable act of violence......fool..!!

Jan 30, 2008
straight red , two footed challenge (dangerous play) 2 or three match ban....!!??

a player with a "wealth of experience" now to miss some crucial games.....:thumbsup:..........:facepalm:

an improved team performance blighted by an unexplainable act of violence......fool..!!
Get on the beers son!:)
regards
DR

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
You obviously havnt posting this early on a sunday or have you just got in after ending up in Ore das?

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks
Man of the match a week ago and a red card this week. Bruno tries very hard, perhaps sometimes too hard, but you can't fault his commitment. One thing is certain, we're going to miss him in the next three games!

Midfield Minton

Dec 18, 2013
Thought it was a strange one as he wasn't really tackling anyone,he was already committed to the lunge before before the player went in for the ball

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Man of the match a week ago and a red card this week. Bruno tries very hard, perhaps sometimes too hard, but you can't fault his commitment. One thing is certain, we're going to miss him in the next three games!

Think that's pretty generous, given the stupidity and irresponsibility of the act with the team heading for a precious and all too rare win.

He is a senior 'professional' and with the side really struggling and under huge pressure he has let down his team-mates, manager, club and the club's fans with a reckless lunge that has affected four games.

If it is the last thing Hyypia does, I hope he pointed that out in no uncertain terms in the dressing room. And he should get the maximum club fine allowed.

I think he fancied Christmas off. ???

Got given a copy of the Millwall programme at the Christmas Party today and, having read his response to the question "You Spaniards really go for it when it comes to Christmas grub, don't you?" , think that this may well be correct.

He hadn't been suspended from autograph signing duties today.

Last edited:

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Think that's pretty generous, given the stupidity and irresponsibility of the act with the team heading for a precious and all too rare win.

He is a senior 'professional' and with the side really struggling and under huge pressure he has let down his team-mates, manager, club and the club's fans with a reckless lunge that has affected four games.

If it is the last thing Hyypia does, I hope he pointed that out in no uncertain terms in the dressing room. And he should get the maximum club fine allowed.

Player gets sent off.

Fan gets sanctimonious.

Players make mistakes. I hope that if Hyppia did point that out in no uncertain terms, Bruno or any other player points out in no uncertain terms that Hyppias tactics are why the team is in such a ****ing mess.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Poor defender. Overrated by many who are taken in by his forward runs. Can't tackle, can't cross. Regularly gives the ball away. Spends most of his life flattering to deceive.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Poor defender. Overrated by many who are taken in by his forward runs. Can't tackle, can't cross. Regularly gives the ball away. Spends most of his life flattering to deceive.

Whenever I see this kind of criticism, I think I wonder what that could be based on? Usually it's a biased perception.

And I think in this case you're getting it wrong.

Based on the stats at whoscored.

He is dispossessed less than most, doesn't get beaten as often as say Calde or Bennett, intercepts the ball more than most, wins 70% of the tackles he attempts. His pass completion is above average, but then he makes more passes than most.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here