Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Waste of space.

Yet again Caldy proved he's more valuable to the team. Yet another assist.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Waste of space.

Yet again Caldy proved he's more valuable to the team. Yet another assist.

Great going forward but skinned in defence by any team with pace. I totally disagree with you, Bruno is a better player.

You say "yet another assist", remind me of the others this season.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Great going forward but skinned in defence by any team with pace. I totally disagree with you, Bruno is a better player.

You say "yet another assist", remind me of the others this season.
Maybe so as he's legs are getting slow. Bruno on the other hand is normally nowhere to be seen to be skinned.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
You have a blind spot as regards Bruno similar to me and Stockdale but he is far superior to Calderon in every respect other than popularity.

No he is not. Calderon has far far more assists and goals. We lose less with him in the team. He is better the only thing against is he is slowing down.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
His tackling in general is better, he is quicker and has much more ability and reading of the game. Watching yesterday on FL Show I think he was very unlucky to get a red as he clearly won the ball albeit with a two footed dive at the ball. The player went over the top of his two legs and was clearly not in trouble in any way.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
His tackling in general is better, he is quicker and has much more ability and reading of the game. Watching yesterday on FL Show I think he was very unlucky to get a red as he clearly won the ball albeit with a two footed dive at the ball. The player went over the top of his two legs and was clearly not in trouble in any way.

Sorry, but any two-footed tackle like that is a straight red card, whether you get the ball or player, either or neither, intent is assumed. Bruno knows that, as does anyone who watches football. I personally disagree with that dictat, but no-one can claim they are unaware of it. He was reckless and stupid to go in like that, and helped us lose 2 vital points

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here