Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TB doesn't like to do business in January ......

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Will he make an exception this season ??

Last edited:

Feb 14, 2010
needs must. Bent will go to a struggling premier league side, and we have? No forward = relegation. A forward = might be relegated but in with a chance. Whoever spent the cash in the summer needs to be given a "new opportunity".. with Hailsham United or someone. The buys this year were dreadful.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
If we had trouble attracting players/finalising deals when we were promotion contenders...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Priority is a new manager then let him get his own players in, not some Burke signing ie Toko who never gets a game.

Oscar wanted toko last January, but toko wanted to help his then club get into the champions league.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
We need to end all loans and just keep joe Bennett and bent. And sign four or so permanent players.

Sign Halford and both Bennett's on a perm, send back Tex, Gardner who are both shit.

Bent probably won't sign for another month unfortunately.

Bring back Bridcutt on loan and play him alongside Caskey.

Get Dale Stephens & Kaz fit and finally sign Jonathan Soriano.

I think that should do it

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Of the current crop of short termers, I'd be happy to see us sign Halford and E Bennet. Realistically, it'd be nice to extend Bent's loan until the end of the season.

Get a midfield beast in (Diarra?) that can protect and help get the most out of more lightweight players like JFC (good game yesterday) and Tex (good first half yesterday until he started getting battered).

Kaz to come back soon and Solly March to find his form should be enough.

Can see us offloading CMS and COG. It's a shame we won't be able to get rid of Agustien.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Of the current crop of short termers, I'd be happy to see us sign Halford and E Bennet. Realistically, it'd be nice to extend Bent's loan until the end of the season.

Get a midfield beast in (Diarra?) that can protect and help get the most out of more lightweight players like JFC (good game yesterday) and Tex (good first half yesterday until he started getting battered).

Kaz to come back soon and Solly March to find his form should be enough.

Can see us offloading CMS and COG. It's a shame we won't be able to get rid of Agustien.

Along with forgotten men like Ankergren, Toko, Monakana, Maksimenko and I feel Chicksen who have all to be considered in our player budget.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here