Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will finish top scorer in the premier league out of our recent ex players?

Which ex-albion player will score the most goals in the Premier League this season?

• Zamora (Makes Austin tick)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Murray (Will Palace recall him to fire them to saftey?)

• Buckley (An unlikey candidate)

• Bridcutt (I'm inlcuding own goals)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
With Barnes on the money again and Zamora becoming the perfect partner for Austin, who will score the most amount of Premier League goals this season. Will Murray return to Palace to shoot them to survival? Will Ulloa rediscover his goal scoring form? Will Buckley open his account in the most hostile of circumstances tomorrow? And yes, I don't want to discuss any of the present squad as i find it upsetting.:(

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
With Barnes on the money again and Zamora becoming the perfect partner for Austin, who will score the most amount of Premier League goals this season. Will Murray return to Palace to shoot them to survival? Will Ulloa rediscover his goal scoring form? Will Buckley open his account in the most hostile of circumstances tomorrow? And yes, I don't want to discuss any of the present squad as i find it upsetting.:(

Poll?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Know what....I really dont care .....Im more worried about our position.

Erm, i think we are all more worried about our position. This was an attempt to change the subject. There are around 50 other threads on how sh*t we are at the moment if that's your bag, you can't miss them!

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
CMS. He will finish the year on a high, start the new year even better and will attract the attention of a plethora of Premiership clubs. He will score a hat-trick on debut and then go on to score 32 goals in the second half of the season. Meanwhile Chris O'grady comes back to The Albion and leads a push that sees us finish second in the league behind runaway winners Blackpool.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I said Barnes at the start of the season. Great positioning and better than Ulloa.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Well it certainly won't be Ulloa.

Effective in the Championship but he's been found out and is easily snuffed out by Premier League defences. Given that he was always going to leave, we absolutely robbed Leicester for £8 million + on that deal.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Ulloa. Regardless of where Leicester end up I reckon he'll keep knocking them in every few games or so.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Ulloa. Regardless of where Leicester end up I reckon he'll keep knocking them in every few games or so.

He can't even get a start at the moment, in a side that are bottom of the division.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here