Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia In or Out

In or Out?

• Total voters

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I've been miserable for weeks. Fed up feeling like this. PLEASE GET RID OF THIS CLOWN. I want my mojo back.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Side note - fans started to argue about Hyypia. Banner came out with Hyypia out and they needed separating. Only came out after the game, others - (team Hyypia) said 'we need to get behind the team'

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
result today would not have changed my out vote, fear it would not have changed Tony's in vote either!

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Voting "IN" -- like every week when there's no "Doesn't matter/Isn't problem" choice on offer.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
Time to go was the November international break. This is bordering on the ridiculous now. I don't get it. Unless, by sticking by SH, they are admitting that the summer signings royaly screwed him over?

It'll be interesting to see how this poll goes, given that voters (in all sorts of circumstances) love to allign themselves with the winning outcome. It now seems certain that Sami won't get the heave-ho. Will this affect the voting?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Out, but he is not going anywhere until at least late February or March at the earliest (I think)

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Even if we had held out for the win today, I would still be in the out camp. 3 league wins in nearly half a season just isn't good enough. Today's possible 4th wouldn't have really improved it. And even if he manages to keep us up, is he really the man to take us forward next season and start to push for promotion again? I think we all know the answer deep down.

Reading simply is a must win, or we are really going to be cut adrift.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
It'll be interesting to see how this poll goes, given that voters (in all sorts of circumstances) love to allign themselves with the winning outcome. It now seems certain that Sami won't get the heave-ho. Will this affect the voting?

It wont affect my vote which is even more determindly "No". In searching desperately to try and find some logic or explanation for Bloom's (and it is all about him, not "the Board") total intransigence on this issue I can only assume its little man syndrome (i.e. little man:big ego - doesnt like/can't manage strong personalities therefore needs a total "yes" man so he can dominate even though, as a bi-product, the club he is Chairman and dictator of is hurtling towards financial League 1 meltdown and footballing oblivion.

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
OUT! Now 4 points FROM SAFETY for goodness sake. Lose a lead AGAIN for goodness sake. Only 19 points from 22 games.

Bloom et al have lost the plot and, as I said at the start of the season, lost momentum, lost goodwill & is now losing the fans.

NO ONE I know wants Hyypia here. EVERYONE I know is either in a state of frustrated anger or dropped into complete apathy and resigned acceptance of relegation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here