Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good result, undeniable.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I couldn't give a flying F... regarding the in's the out's, arguments about subs, tactics and tactical naivety... or should that be nativity?!? This is a positive result (don't give me the it could have been... bull sh... either! it wasn't but it is...) and I don't want to discuss anything else, understand? NOTHING.

Well done boys.

Kosh

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
True but we are swimming against the tide on this one.

We have stopped the rot let's hope we can build on it. Screaming for Hyypia's head is a waste of breath, the man who funds the whole shooting match is not going to sack him, accept it.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Bollox to all of that...and I don't want to discuss anything else.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I couldn't give a flying F... regarding the in's the out's, arguments about subs, tactics and tactical naivety... or should that be nativity?!? This is a positive result (don't give me the it could have been... bull sh... either! it wasn't but it is...) and I don't want to discuss anything else, understand? NOTHING.

Well done boys.

Kosh

This. I want Hyypia out but a point at Wolves is a decent result. The worrying thing though is that we are four points off safety. Reading is a massive must win game even this far out IMO.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
A decent result but leaves us further adrift by 4 points so that cancels it out I'm afraid. When a team like Bournemouth with a simple setup, decent manager and clever signings can win at leisure and score 50 goals in 22 games it makes our 'Premier League Ready' setup look pathetic. We really need to clear out our scouting and recruitment setup, simplify it and involve the manager more before we will get any better.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
A point against a team who has won 1 in 7 and which we had the lead over? Yeah, ****ing brillant result.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I couldn't give a toss what any of the NSC resident analytical footballing professors think, it's a game of chance when all is said and done and ping, pong and ping again our luck will surely change soon. I actually think, nay believe, given some good players in Jan, we will beat the drop.

Sorry, but that's how I roll.

Kosh

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It's better than losing, that's about all you can say. Wolves are on a bad run themselves, even worse than Norwich were when we got our last "undeniably good" point. But still another 2-5 points on the board in the next two months would be undeniably good.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Relegation result, nothing more.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
We were still shite and we're wolves bogey side...Not a good day today being 4 points adrift and a win isn't looking likely for quiet a while.

He has to go now to give us some hope of staying up...His record is atrocious:rant:

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005

Well done boys.

Kosh

:fishing: surely.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
19 points from 22 games = relegation bound

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Its a terrible result. Anything bar 3 points is terrible. We are not in the position to be congratulating the team for picking up a point. We are in freefall. A change has to happen and it has to happen now. Bloom needs to stop being dick and get rid of the whole structure surrounding our "Premier League ready Club". We are a ****ing joke and Bloom is to blame

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
In isolation, a draw at Molineux when playing for the last half an hour with 10 men is an acceptable result. The problem is that in Brighton's current predicament, every win is precious and due to Rotherham's win at Wigan, there is now a 4 point gap between the bottom 3 and the rest. Not insurmountable of course with over half the season to run, but it does pile on the pressure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here