Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David stockdale...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Plus some outstanding time wasting. Moving the ball after the ball boy had teed it up was amusing.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Very good news if he is finding some form. We need to keep out the chances that we are giving away, that can turn the tide of the season.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
JFC sounded like he had a good game also. I hate the shit that gets posted about him on here. A bit like what Barnes suffered on here and at the Amex.

thbjenkins

Mar 12, 2014
Lancing
Without a doubt put in a performance to shut up the haters. Earned us a point with a couple of outstanding saves. Also some hilarious time wasting in front of some angry Wolves fans. Almost like Panto at the end...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have been pretty critical of him but really pleased for him and the team today, it's good to be wrong. Hope he can keep up the good form.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Amazing that JFC played well when played in his proper position - just a shame it took Hyppia 22 games to realise it!

Definitely some positives to take. JFC is a good player further up the pitch, we are a stronger unit with TWO defensive midfielders, hopefully Sami sticks with it and he can turn this mess around.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Stocko.png

Some people :facepalm:

ken tiler

Nov 24, 2007
Brighton
JFC sounded like he had a good game also. I hate the shit that gets posted about him on here. A bit like what Barnes suffered on here and at the Amex.
I'm glad he had a good game -about time. Unlike Barnes, the "the shit" he and gardner have been receiving has been well deserved.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just watched the highlights, one of those saves was world class, good on you Stockdale.

Buckeejit

Sep 21, 2014
Fulham fans I know think the world of him and can't believe they let him go... also widely regarded as a thoroughly sound and decent fella. Lets hope he keeps up the standard of yesterday... highly impressed by what I saw in highlights

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here