Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ince Sub - Very Amusing

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Unless my memory is failing me (I'd drunk my own bodyweight at the time), Bruno in midfield at Wolves last year was one of the most LOLtastic half hours of the season. A skilful maverick played out of position. He'll either get sent off or dazzle.

I still expect nowt, but at least someone's had the imagination to try something different in the starting midfield. Hyypia surely realised the same midfield again would have meant certain disaster.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I still expect nowt, but at least someone's had the imagination to try something different in the starting midfield. Hyypia surely realised the same midfield again would have meant certain disaster.

Doesn't matter.
It's either A.) Sack SH. He keeps playing the same midfield with no effect! or B.) Sack SH. He keeps tinkering and can't settle on a set, stable midfield!
I don't envy him the job.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Doesn't matter.
It's either A.) Sack SH. He keeps playing the same midfield with no effect! or B.) Sack SH. He keeps tinkering and can't settle on a set, stable midfield!

I know this has been done to death, and it is unlucky that we are without Crofts, Stephens etc, but not naming at least one of the four non-loan defensive midfield options we have - Calde, El Bruno, Hollaback Boy and Incenator - catastrophised our prospects before a ball had been miskicked.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Unless my memory is failing me (I'd drunk my own bodyweight at the time), Bruno in midfield at Wolves last year was one of the most LOLtastic half hours of the season. A skilful maverick played out of position. He'll either get sent off or dazzle.

Think you maybe drunk. Didn't play Wolves last year. He did have a interesting 30 min cameo though which did not work for Oscar.
This year Bruno in midfield has resulted in 2 of our 3 league wins.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Doesn't matter.

C) pick a team, win a game and stop making idiotic changes and then win another game and another.

I have no problem with the team he has picked, just hope he's told the players the tactics

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln

Didn't Bruno play in midfield at Leeds when we played the best we have this season? And we won (I knew it stood out for a reason!).

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

Well predicted :(

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Well predicted :(

Shame about the 'or'.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Whats the lottery number re Bruno spot on!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

Good darts sir

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here