Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Going Down

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Losing again to a side with no strikers, cannot score former toffee and Linos cancelling out any good ones they do score. Happy Days

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Shocking but funny decision

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Great thread.
Good luck this afternoon guys and girls :thumbsup:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Why do people start these threads?

How many "Book your place for the Palace relegation party" threads or similar have there been? The last time was, I think, the season we rolled over and died for them at The Amex.

Stop it please!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Agree these threads pointless . Have we not learnt ? Paiace will stay up . Especially when they sign a half decent striker in jan .

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
they like us are asking why did GM go somewhere else

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
They won't go down. Burnley Leicester and QOR are dar worse than Palace

I agree. Got a feeling Redknap may get his P45 for xmas so that may get QPR going but if not then these will finish bottum 3.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Hmm we are in the bottom 3 (at the time of writing) of the league below, don't think we are in any position to laugh at others

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
I'll join you in laughing at them Vegas Seagull. Yes we are a division below them, and yes we're not doing very well...but if we can't have a laugh at them, what's the point in a rivalry?

Y Ddraig Goch

Sep 28, 2011
You're four points from safety and laughing at us? :clap:

We are looking a tad dodgy, though results against teams like City won't decide our fate. As has already been said, even if we get relegated we still won't get to play you.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So we will have the best stadium in L1 and the them the worst ground in the champ but hey ho.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Warnock's not yet kept a team up in the top flight, has he? The only thing that could save him this season is that there several fairly evenly matched teams short of quality in the bottom 8 of the Premier League this season and I think all of them could find themselves embroiled in a dogfight. Palace need to be winning the games they play against those opponents at Selhurst Park to stay up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here