Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The change your pre match routine thread

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Desperate times , desperate measures

Today I'm going to wear odd socks and , listen on a different radio and this WILL change our fortunes . This can be bounced at 5pm

Over to you

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Today. .......I'm not even going to bother finding the team out as it depreess me to much when I see the midfield 2 of JLC and Gardner......I'm not even gonna look for a live feed.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Will avoid the game totally, and find out score sometime later tonight.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I think a lot of people have changed their routines by not going to football when they'd usually go to football.

Haven't quite gone that far yet, but I have stopped moving mountains to ensure I am at home at 3pm on an away saturday so I can listen to the radio. Doubt I'll bother today either.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Would be nice if Sami did that today. First change, stop using the teamsheets that have JFC and Gardner on them on indelible ink.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I'm going to the Rugby at The Stoop. Almost feel as if I'm falling out of love with football!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I'm sorry, I've had decades of this up and down roller-coaster ride with the Albion. Nothing I will do makes any difference and as there are more games behind me than in front, the ability to watch games on little plastic boxes wherever you are, or comment as each goal goes in the net,impresses me too much not to watch or listen.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Im not sure this counts but this is the 1st saturday for 52 years ive shaved my bollox before a match , fingers crossed it makes all the difference today .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here