Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not going to Woves? Burgess Hill v Carshalton instead?

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Fancy watching the only team unbeaten in the league in the top 8 tiers of English football?

3.00 ko at Leylands. One of the last chances to see Greg Luer before he leaves for Hull. £9 adults, kids free.

Worth checking either the BH or Ryman websites before heading off to check the game's on as Wednesday & Thursday games were postponed this week due to waterlogged pitch but no rain to speak of up here in last 48 hours so should be on. Be great to get a crowd of 300+. COYH.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Not a great performance but the sign of a good team when you can win ugly! Greg's last home game before his move on 1st Jan and not one of his better performances. Carshalton finished much the better of the 2 sides and were unlucky not to get a point. Crowd of 386 which was very decent. Merstham and Faversham both scored last minute winners so as you were at the top (Hill 1 point behind Merstham with 6 games in hand).

Weatherman

Jun 10, 2008
A shame it was quite a poor performance in front of such a good crowd. The unbeaten run continues however and next up in the league a tricky game at in form Worthing next saturday after a senior cup game at Hastings on Monday evening.

Weatherman

Jun 10, 2008
£9?

seems a lot
I'd say what it costs to get in at Falmer is a lot. As Crispy said with u18's free and with concessions £6 it isn't bad at all. To be competitive clubs at this level have to have a reasonable budget to get in the better players. They're not on much and i don't know what the budget is at B H but i know that at one level higher the Lewes busget is £3000 a week plus there are all the other costs of running 3 teams and utility bills.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here