Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I just wanted to say thank you

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
To all who posted on the I became a dad thread. Lovely comments my partner Madame marshy (she French) was really touched as she is not a NSC contributor. I tried to thumbs up you all and I think I might of inadvertently thumbs downed some of you (perils of iPhone) and for that i apologise NSC is a great community love and thanks to all.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
To all who posted on the I became a dad thread. Lovely comments my partner Madame marshy (she French) was really touched as she is not a NSC contributor. I tried to thumbs up you all and I think I might of inadvertently thumbs downed some of you (perils of iPhone) and for that i apologise NSC is a great community love and thanks to all.

Yes - NSC is a great Community. But now GET BACK TO YOUR FAMILY!

Good word, that - Family.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton

If would have known your better half was French, I'd probably not bothered quite frankly!

Just kidding mate, just make sure there is no confusion that your daughter is now a Brightonian and her loyalties now lie this side of the channel.

Think I've still got a fair bit of Albion new born girl clothing that hardly used from when my daughter was born in July. If I still have it I'll PM you and feel free to put it to good use!

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patreon
Jun 26, 2009
East

Didn't see the thread, but congrats!!

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
If would have known your better half was French, I'd probably not bothered quite frankly!

Just kidding mate, just make sure there is no confusion that your daughter is now a Brightonian and her loyalties now lie this side of the channel.

Think I've still got a fair bit of Albion new born girl clothing that hardly used from when my daughter was born in July. If I still have it I'll PM you and feel free to put it to good use!

Job done she is a season ticket holder at the Amex and is in love with kll....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is a very odd bounce or have I missed something?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
This is a very odd bounce or have I missed something?
It is odd - mind you, the poster who did it (formerly known as AlbionPicsTwit or something like that) is a wee bit odd too. :shrug:

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
Even Odder for me... but if anyone is remotely interested Chloe is now 19 months old doing well and into everything.....

��
Phew - saw this had been bounced and wondered if you'd been deliberately not telling me about an impending sibling for Chloe, mate.
See you very, very soon ��
K

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Congrats Marshy

Do love a good random bounce.though

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills