Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Extra security for Boxing Day

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
According to a source at Sussex Police, extra security will be drafted in on Boxing Day. Reading fans are probably more likely to give you malware than a punch, so is this to control the rowdy mob in WSL? Or to arrest anyone who says anything against the manager/Paul Watson/Barber/pies?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That will be fun , the stewards under instructions to make everybody's life a misery for 90 minutes as if watching the game is going to be enjoyable. Will OB be sending in snatch squads to nick the dissenters ?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
According to a source at Sussex Police, extra security will be drafted in on Boxing Day. Reading fans are probably more likely to give you malware than a punch, so is this to control the rowdy mob in WSL? Or to arrest anyone who says anything against the manager/Paul Watson/Barber/pies?

Blimey, what's Watto done to get on the hate list? (now, there's a player we could do with: he certainly knew how to take a free kick)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Reckon it'll get a bit tasty in the north stand WHEN we go 1-0 down again

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Blimey, what's Watto done to get on the hate list? (now, there's a player we could do with: he certainly knew how to take a free kick)

Watto was involved in the ugly incident in the WSL last week, made the situation a lot worse and was the. Seen grinning when the fella was kicked out, Twatto.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
having not scored 2 goals in a home game since Charlton (i was wearing shorts and applying sun tan lotion whilst camping in the New Forest) I can see the North Kicking off big time when JFC is announced as a starter and Murray scores again at the Amex.......Gonna get tasty.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wont be because of the Reading crowd as due to trains I cant seem them bringing many, no trains to London.

They'll still have the Reading equivalent of the Love Bus Crew turning up plus parking is going to be carnage with many of their fans traveling by car.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Overtime to pay for all the Chrissy pressies, that's what that's all about .

yep, a tad more likely than to quell the dissenting hordes

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Wont be because of the Reading crowd as due to trains I cant seem them bringing many, no trains to London.

There are trains or, at least, there had better be because the timetable shows one an hour each way... and I'll be using them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here