Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If they actually are thinking this, we are in trouble!

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
"In the next window I am in a better position myself to indentify the possible targets and get them in."

Could this be the crux of the matter, why Tony Bloom has, at the time of writing, continued to stand by the man he appointed 196 days ago?

Could it be the chairman feels Albion have let Hyypia down?

In all my years of supporting Brighton I have never seen or had the pleasure of watching a football manager less informed about our squad and it's tactics as our man Hyppia. You could put Pele, Messi and Ronaldo as strikers in the team and he would still fail to realise, the reason we are not winning is the supply chain! and the fact the team has no motivation confidence or willing to win. 3 wins in 19 or what ever it is, is not simply down to a few players. Sheffield utd don't beat Southampton because they have better players, they beat them because they have a huge passion to win.

Some Great players just aren't and never will be good managers! ! Sorry Sami but you are very much one of these people. The proof is so obvious, from this and your first job as manager.

WAKE UP BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION THE SHIT HAS BEEN PUT ON YOUR PATH AND YOU'RE VERY CLOSE TO LANDING IN IT HEAD FIRST!!!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The OP is right. Sorry Tony, throwing more money at Sami's squad, and allowing Sami to make even more bad decisions is, to say the least, foolish.

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
this is boring now - you haven't said anything new or interesting

stop re-hashing the same shit over and over

Blaa Blaa Blaa. Mate you bore the whole of NSC by disagreeing with everyone and putting posts down for no particular reason. As a great man once said . If you have an opinion make sure it's a good opinion before you produce it from your arse .

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I thought it was blithering Burke or something who buys the players? Maybe it's as the club says and a mix of the boss, Burke and Barber.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
Blaa Blaa Blaa. Mate you bore the whole of NSC by disagreeing with everyone and putting posts down for no particular reason. As a great man once said . If you have an opinion make sure it's a good opinion before you produce it from your arse .

Do you represent the entirety of NSC? I'm sorry if I don't conform to the 'I hate everything about Hypia' brigade.....do i think he should still be in the job? no - but i'm not gonna sit here bawling until he leaves - pathetic

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
Do you represent the entirety of NSC? I'm sorry if I don't conform to the 'I hate everything about Hypia' brigade.....do i think he should still be in the job? no - but i'm not gonna sit here bawling until he leaves - pathetic

Then don't get involved with posts about him. As for Bawling I think you may need to take a look in the mirror. I'm not the one posting on comments I don't want to talk about, but have to because I'm pathetic. I don't hate everything about hyppia. He was an incredible player.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I think this is absolutely spot-on. What I mean by that is that my own post is absolutely spot-on. I'm not referring to anything else. That's why I'm spot-on.

What is this thread about?

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
I think this is absolutely spot-on. What I mean by that is that my own post is absolutely spot-on. I'm not referring to anything else. That's why I'm spot-on.

What is this thread about?

I disagree with you totally.

You've completely missed the point that you thought you were making and I am unanimous in that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here