Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Train Delays

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
50 minutes to get from Brighton to Burgess Hill. The 7.02 has just reached H Heath. This is a perma cock-up only Tony Meola's Loan Spell could do justice to with a rant.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Second day in a row, can't wait till the new year and the carnage London Bridge is going to cause.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
50 minutes to get from Brighton to Burgess Hill. The 7.02 has just reached H Heath. This is a perma cock-up only Tony Meola's Loan Spell could do justice to with a rant.

Wouldnt happen in Germany :lolol:

Merry Xmas everyone

kc1

Nov 11, 2011
Been pony all week, both ways.
Every year, the week before Crimbo it's like this.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Lucky escape, working from home today.......will be carnage for the next three weeks and dreading how things will be after as well.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I cycled to work today. My favourite girl was not working in the coffee shop this morning but otherwise it was a satisfactory journey.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
He's working from home so I've taken over ranting duties although your brother has filled in nicely for the last few days.

Just coming into Croydon 2 hours after leaving Brighton. And I've not had a cup of tea yet. F*ckers. I ought to sue them for cruelty. Utter f*ckers.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
He's working from home so I've taken over ranting duties although your brother has filled in nicely for the last few days.

Just coming into Croydon 2 hours after leaving Brighton. And I've not had a cup of tea yet. F*ckers. I ought to sue them for cruelty. Utter f*ckers.

He's FAILED today though, the wife has stepped in and put a stop to it.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I cycled to work today. My favourite girl was not working in the coffee shop this morning but otherwise it was a satisfactory journey.

I love your wind ups! Sat on a train heading into Paddington, I wonder if my favourite barista is working today too?! ;) Merry Christmas Herr T!

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
its a bit of a joke tbh, yesterday they were ****ed because of a lack of power at london victoria, today it's signalling failure.

I remember once it was animals on the ****ing track at Bedford. :moo::timmy::flounce::sheep::flypig::timmy::moo::flounce::sheep:

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I once heard "Aliens on the line" at Gatwick when coming back from the Albion. In fairness to Southern I think it was probably escaped detainees from the immigration centre rather than little green men but knowing Southern Rail's increasingly picturesque excuses it could have been either !
Thank the Lord I took early retirement in July especially with the carnage and general cock ups that will be happening at London Bridge in New Year.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lucky escape, working from home today.......will be carnage for the next three weeks and dreading how things will be after as well.

Same here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here