Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I became a dad today....

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
That's all.... Chloe, 5lbs 4oz, small but perfectly formed, the most emotional experience of my life. Natural birth only using gas and air. Women are incredible. I will of course sign her up for a life of misery following the Albion... :eek:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Think you've still got about 20 minutes with 10 per cent off on infantwear...

Congrats to you all mate, going to be an amazing Christmas.

Northstandfan

Dec 14, 2014
Mid sussex
That's all.... Chloe, 5lbs 4oz, small but perfectly formed, the most emotional experience of my life. Natural birth only using gas and air. Women are incredible. I will of course sign her up for a life of misery following the Albion... :eek:

Congratulations, Make the most of every moment as they grow up so quickly, before you know it a years gone then 2, all of a suddenly they're 16 and leaving school and you think s##t where have the last 16 years have gone.. But you wouldn't change a thing.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Congratulations. Since the last season of the withdean I have had the total joy of attending matches with my son ( he is now 11 years old) it puts everything in to perspective - and even during this difficult season we are still loving going to matches together. Parenthood is hard work and bloody exhausting but ultimately just the best thing I will ever achieve . So once again congrats to you and your wife - Merry Christmas and a very happy new year!!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Congrats. There is nothing quite like it, life will never be the same again. Welcome aboard the Good Ship Parenting

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
GREAT day for a birthday :clap:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Congrats to you and your wife. Cute name also :clap2:

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Congratulations. Hope mother and daughter are doing well. Like others have said it really is the most enjoyable experience you will have. Enjoy it because time flies as they grow.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
I'm a grandad now, but can still vividly remember vividly the day of the birth of our first, nearly 33 years ago. When she came home, I sometimes used just to go up to the nursery and gaze at her in wonder as she slept.

And having a granddaughter now is just a reminder of the Joy of watching them develop and grow. All the best to both ( all three!) of you!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here