Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Anybody else gone large on the draw between Belshina Bobruisk Reserves and Dinamo Bresk Reserves? Goalless at HT. Got 0-0 written all over it :thumbsup:

Nope, gone big on 1,5+ goals in Minsk - Torpedo Zhodino though. Minsk are great at home and Zhodino, despite conceding very few goals, got an average of about 10 chances created against them every game.

But I'm mainly chilling until the Brazilian Exhibition Autumn League (table tennis) begins in an hour, its my cash machine.

I just put 100 kr (about £10) on Ricardo Kojima & Akira Chikaraishi at the beginning of each set in most matchups and they win at least 9 out of 10 sets. In some matchups I even go for the handicap (i.e. Kojima to win the set with more than 2,5 or 3,5 points) which substantially increases the chance.

I suggest you try it.

13.00 UK time there's these two games:

Alec Fudihara - Akira Chikaraishi (Akira 1,14 to win first set)
Joao Paolo Trecco - Ricardo Kojima (Kojima 1,16 to win first set)

Bad odds but probably aroud 1.70 if you use the handicap option.

Trecco vs Kojima is not a game that I would suggest for the Exhibition Autumn League rookie though as Kojima could drop a set, I doubt Fudihara will win anything against Akira though so you could go for that.

However, 14.00 and 14.30 you have:

Lucas Kawahara - Ricardo Kojima
Lucas Kawahara - Akira Chikaraishi

No chance Ricardo & Akira drop anything here and if you bet some money on them to win with 5+ points, its very likely going to get you some very decent money.

I've made several thousand kronor (or several hundred pounds) on these fellas over the last month and I'm thinking of going harder about it, but Kojima cost me about £200 last time I tried...

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
Anybody else gone large on the draw between Belshina Bobruisk Reserves and Dinamo Bresk Reserves? Goalless at HT. Got 0-0 written all over it :thumbsup:

No im keeping my powder dry for tonight for the big game in Liga Primera de Nicaragua, smashing into Real Esteli @ 8/11 to nick a few ££

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
No im keeping my powder dry for tonight for the big game in Liga Primera de Nicaragua, smashing into Real Esteli @ 8/11 to nick a few ££

x5.5 (or 4.5/1 according to a converter) on Managua to win is dirty good though:

* They are leading the series and played very well against Walter Ferretti last week.

* Estreli got three straight 0-0 games at home and are going to struggle to score.

* Managua got 4 straight clean sheets in away games, but also only scoring three goals.

I know nothing about suspensions and injuries though (could be some for Managua as the game against Walter Feretti was really violent), but if anything I'd go for Managua win just because of the odds. Most likely bet to win though should be the less exciting option of under 2,5 goals.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

:clap:

IMG_20200502_142204.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here