Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
5th. Wow.

7afb5b344414a3e8c11981197cfaa570.jpg

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Proper aftertimer alert...

I backed Tiger Roll on the day the weights were announced - £30 at 55/1 with Hills and £22 at 51/1 on the machine. I then had a fiver double on Tiger Roll winning the Cross Country at the Festival and the Grand National at 125/1. Not a bad day:blush::blush:

A also had £30 on the second at 45/1 at around the same time.

Out of this offer I had the winner and a place to return £365 for the £250 investment and had that on two accounts, one of which is the wifes so she is quite happy with a no risk return.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Proper aftertimer alert...

I backed Tiger Roll on the day the weights were announced - £30 at 55/1 with Hills and £22 at 51/1 on the machine. I then had a fiver double on Tiger Roll winning the Cross Country at the Festival and the Grand National at 125/1. Not a bad day:blush::blush:

A also had £30 on the second at 45/1 at around the same time.

Out of this offer I had the winner and a place to return £365 for the £250 investment and had that on two accounts, one of which is the wifes so she is quite happy with a no risk return.

Assuming you’ve told 365 you live at the same house and/or you placed those bets from the same IP address then you might not have the chance to do the same again next year.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Assuming you’ve told 365 you live at the same house and/or you placed those bets from the same IP address then you might not have the chance to do the same again next year.
They only fun bets so not really fussed one way or the other to be honest but have no done that two years in a row and I get all the football offers for £50 and the wife £25. There's not a book in the land that I can get a proper bet on and losing these jokers would be no great loss. They made a massive rick on the number of finishers in the National going 10/11 under 16 which given the forecast and the going, was like finding money in the street. I helped myself to as much as I could and that bet is much more likely to close the account than winning £230 on the National from them. They weren't the only ones and the boots have been well and truly filled Today, which is pleasing.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Thanks to NSC advice on how to use their offers I won £175 on the National, taking the total now taken off bet365 to £807. I am amazed by their promos. I tick along with minor bets to keep the accounts nice and active. Brilliant. Betting is a mugs game and I have just been lucky, I don't feel there is any skill in it. Many thanks to all on this thread!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I take it the regulars have clocked this is on again tonight for the Liverpool game. I'll be putting my whole free in-play fiver on Mo Sallah first goal.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I've been dropped to £10 offer so no cover bet and awaiting my relegation from all future offers.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
After around 3 years since Neymar got me £300 I've finally won again on the free bet. £50 on header next goal. Minus my uncovered stake this time.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
as expected bet365 have £50 inplay free bet on FA Cup Final
edit: actual amount is account specific

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I've got just a fiver free in-play. Hard to see the game being anything but 0-0 or 1-0 either way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here