Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, will she stay faithful?

Will the - admittedly 'yes' - girl, um, go over?

• Yep, she'll go over...

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • No, I believe in love

Votes: 17 42.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not sure, do we classify levels of faithfulness a la Jeremy Kyle, kissing passionatly, sexual relations not involving penetration or full on bonking ?

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
"This is totally sort of like as friends," she said. "I have a pretty serious boyfriend. We've been together for a while. We're planning on buying a house and we have a puppy, so yeah I'm not really looking for anything at all."

Wouldn't fill me with much confidence... Sounds like she is open to better offers.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Is it really far-fetched that it won't be a platonic trip. I've been on holiday with several female friends, sharing a room (and in a couple of cases, a bed) and nothing at all happened. The idea that a man spending any time with a woman means sex is a bit of a throwback to the 60s; haven't we moved on from this?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Is it really far-fetched that it won't be a platonic trip. I've been on holiday with several female friends, sharing a room (and in a couple of cases, a bed) and nothing at all happened. The idea that a man spending any time with a woman means sex is a bit of a throwback to the 60s; haven't we moved on from this?

No . Your are an exception

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009

Pictures please.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
"This is totally sort of like as friends," she said. "I have a pretty serious boyfriend. We've been together for a while. We're planning on buying a house and we have a puppy, so yeah I'm not really looking for anything at all."

Wouldn't fill me with much confidence... Sounds like she is open to better offers.

Like the bit where she says " and we have a puppy" :lol: well it must be serious.

Scunner

Feb 26, 2012
Near Heathfield
Not sure, do we classify levels of faithfulness a la Jeremy Kyle, kissing passionatly, sexual relations not involving penetration or full on bonking ?

I think 'going over' means: nosh, digital penetration, penile penetration, cunnilingus. We can't let her get away with noshing him as a 'thank you'

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think 'going over' means: nosh, digital penetration, penile penetration, cunnilingus. We can't let her get away with noshing him as a 'thank you'

In this day and age girls would think nothing of noshing a taxi driver if they can't be bothered to scrape around for 5 pounds in change in their handbag.

Last edited:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Any self respecting bloke would dump her the moment she steps onto the plane. The fact that her boyfriend doesn't have the bollocks to threaten to do this probably makes her repulsed by him.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Any self respecting bloke would dump her the moment she steps onto the plane. The fact that her boyfriend doesn't have the bollocks to threaten to do this probably makes her repulsed by him.

Really? When I came back to the UK after a week away and the woman I shared a bed with mentioned that to her boyfriend, he didn't threaten to dump her or threaten to punch me: he ended up marrying her in fact. She told him (truthfully) that nothing had happened between us and he accepted it.

I really do think some of these attitudes belong to the last century

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here