Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"We have got a manager here now who is as good if not better than both of (Poyet + Oscar)"

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
"We have got a manager here now who is as good if not better than both of (Poyet + Oscar)"

Guess who said this?- we will find out the answer in tomorrow's Argus.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Obviously been here long enough to know both, but I doubt it's a player that Poyet himself brought in - so someone from before then?

If it's a player, I'll go for Lewis Dunk. The guy has been brilliant this season having stepped up to be higher than Hughes in the pecking order, so is clearly liking his part of the style of football. Even just getting regular games now will endear Sami to him.

If it isn't a player though, I suspect it's Tony Bloom.

Yoda

English & European
Obviously been here long enough to know both, but I doubt it's a player that Poyet himself brought in - so someone from before then?

If it's a player, I'll go for Lewis Dunk. The guy has been brilliant this season having stepped up to be higher than Hughes in the pecking order, so is clearly liking his part of the style of football. Even just getting regular games now will endear Sami to him.

If it isn't a player though, I suspect it's Tony Bloom.

That's what I was thinking

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010

1 win in 17, says differently.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I will go for someone working on the catering kiosks, after all, the Sami effect has lessened the crowd, making their jobs easier.

Either that or a manager from one of our divisional rivals (doing a good job by easier for them to get above us in the table)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
hqdefault.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here