Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Petrol Prices

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Just been on Map of petrol prices which you can update or add your local petrol station.
Can some clever IT person put the link on North Stand chat and we can update prices in Sussex. My local gone down two days running poor old SNP

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I used to have an app on my phone but it is only as good as the input from contributors who post frequently. It certainly pays to shop around though if you can. Today at Tesco in Holmbush it was £1.12.9 while at the BP garage by Brooklands it was £1.18.9 I know it's only 6p a litre but it all adds up.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Just checked it and first it had never heard of Worthing and so I had to scroll the map don to get to the south coast. Surprise surprise the prices are well out of date as no one bothers to update the prices.

I think that with the dropping prices we may get a bit of updating it also shows how much it's come down lately it going to upset the Greens in Brighton.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
On the news just now they said the price will be reduced by 2p a litre in the next couple of days at supermarkets and could be under £1 a litre before the New Year.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think that with the dropping prices we may get a bit of updating it also shows how much it's come down lately it going to upset the Greens in Brighton.

Ha ha yes ! lets hope they choke on their Wheatgrass juice when they read the news in their Grauniads .....:facepalm:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Crazy how prices fluctuate. Within a 10 mile or so radius from us the price for unleaded ranges From 112.7 (Asda) to 113.9 (independant & morrisons) up to 115.9 and 118.9 (both Tesco garages) and 119.9 (Shell & Esso). I can, however, currently get 7p a litre off at Sainsburys if I feel the need to spend a minimum fifteen quid on cleaning materials (unsurprisingly this occurs less frequently than the need to fill up with petrol).

Diesel ranges from 118.9 to a staggering 123.9!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here