Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting to Fulham

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
What's the plan? what with all the rail disruption what's the best way to get there?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I got tickets in the post the other day, along with info from the club saying they expect NO disruption on the 29th for those going up by train.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
What's the plan? what with all the rail disruption what's the best way to get there?

Train isn't entirely impossible. Underground from Victoria to Green Park and then from Green Park to Hammersmith on the Piccadilly line.

EDIT: if of course you're going via Victoria...

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Buy a pair of orange football boots a pair of sparkly headphones and turn up when the team coach leaves , Abbot and Costello wont have a clue who you are , but dont let that put you off its worked for lots of wannabe players this season .

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Buy a pair of orange football boots a pair of sparkly headphones and turn up when the team coach leaves , Abbot and Costello wont have a clue who you are , but dont let that put you off its worked for lots of wannabe players this season .

The obvious risk is that you'll get picked to play in midfield (or up front if you are a shortarse) so you'll have to run around for 90 mins (unless you score a goal or two and then you'll get subbed) instead of enjoying an evening on the pop.

el punal

"When the team coach leaves" - has Nathan Jones resigned, have I missed something here?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here