Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris hughton

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Dull as dishwater though just like Garcia and Sami.

We need someone with a bit of spark in my opinion.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm getting to the point where I think I GENUINELY would rather the players managed themselves for 2-3 games while we look for a replacement.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Weird longing for Tony Pulis - not a sensual one, but certainly a tactical one - last night, listening to him talking confidently about how to use spare players, attacking full-backs and mark tightly while co-commentating on Bournemouth's defeat.

I heard the build up to the match and listening to Pulis he definitely would be better than most available options out there right now. He'd need to dress a bit sharper though and that baseball cap has to go...

I doubt he'd want to come here though. Didn't he leave Palace because of the restrictive recruitment policies in place? If that's the case there is no way he'd work with the Burke.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
I heard the build up to the match and listening to Pulis he definitely would be better than most available options out there right now. He'd need to dress a bit sharper though and that baseball cap has to go...

I doubt he'd want to come here though. Didn't he leave Palace because of the restrictive recruitment policies in place? If that's the case there is no way he'd work with the Burke.

Yeah I thought he left Palace because they had a simialr recuritment process to us, ie he didn't get to pick which players the club signed.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
As soon as you hear a manager want a project it's time to steer clear.
The only project a 1st team manager has is to win a many games as you can.....
There are other people at the club that can deal with a Project....

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
We are playing Hughton style at the moment 4-2-3-1 and the lone striker running around like a blue-arsed fly.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here