Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mobile Club Shop

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Anyone know if it is currently outside the station, or is that just match days? Thanks muchly.

(Can't find anything on club website before some helpful person suggests going there).

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
There's a pop up club shop next to Donatellos. Not sure about the mobile one.

kip

Aug 2, 2011
I've only ever seen it there on match days and i'm in the station most days

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Cheers guys, might just bite the bullet and head to the Amex.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
There's a temporary shop next door to Donatello's until January, if it saves you a journey.

Don't suppose anyone has any idea of the range of stuff they have? Presumably this is the same one that is sometimes by the station? Was looking for a t-shirt as a present for someone...

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
If driving I'd head out to the Amex as parking in Brighton will cost as much as the trip out of town. If an ST holder maybe take in the museum.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Don't suppose anyone has any idea of the range of stuff they have? Presumably this is the same one that is sometimes by the station? Was looking for a t-shirt as a present for someone...

I wouldn't think they'd have a great range to choose from. It's not a mobile shop but within a building.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Just to report back in case anyone else is considering, I went to the one in town and it was a bit crap - replica kits and scarves but the rest of the stock seems to be an attempt to shift unpopular gear on people who are desperate/don't know better.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
If driving I'd head out to the Amex as parking in Brighton will cost as much as the trip out of town. If an ST holder maybe take in the museum.

If I'd had the whole day that would have been a no brainier, not seen the museum but definitely will. Unfortunately it was an after work dash sort of thing, and town is much more convenient.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here