Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will the Queen Abdicate?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
AOL News saying that Corals have stopped taking bets on The Queen announcing her abdication in her Christmas speech due to a flood of bets. Will she do you think?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I've had a fivers worth treble......Queenie gone, Sami gone and Pat Butcher taking over the Rover's Return. Weighed in.

I reckon Den's going to tell Angie he wants a divorce, that, and Arthur will get rumbled for nicking the Christmas club money. Anyone want to give me some odds?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The Queen has said many times that she won't abdicate. She took vows in Westminster Abbey that she regards as sacred.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
AOL News saying that Corals have stopped taking bets on The Queen announcing her abdication in her Christmas speech due to a flood of bets. Will she do you think?

Who was the Corals spokesperson - that slimey bullshitting c*nt Simon Clare ???
Corals don't take any bets anyway.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I assuke those vows have a get out. She wouldn't want to be head of state if she were dotty and incontinent.

That's right. Our royal family have always been appointed on the grounds of their mental acuity and physical perfection. And of course they have to undergo a strict examination every year to make sure they're still up to the job.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I thought The Queen had just announced a come back tour ? No?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I assuke those vows have a get out. She wouldn't want to be head of state if she were dotty and incontinent.

When King George had madness, his son became Prince Regent. His father was still the King, but not actually in charge.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here