Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Enough is Enough

el punal

Is there a large percentage of NSC posters trying to take over Private Frazer's role in 'Dads Army' as in "We're all doomed Captain Mainwaring".

Yes I know we're in the relegation zone, yes the football has been awful, yes Sami Hyypia doesn't seem able to motivate the team, but for God's sake ease up on the world is coming to an end!

What League 1 grounds will we visit next season? I'm not renewing my season ticket! That's it I'm not coming to the Amex again. Why has Tony Bloom gone back to Australia - he's lost the plot! And so it goes on.

Let's all just calm down a tad. We are not even halfway through the season yet. We've been in the bottom 3 for a couple of weeks, not since August or September. We have a number of key players to come back from injury. We have the January transfer window coming in order to add new players where required.

This is football, you take the rough with the smooth and you support YOUR club through thick and thin. Just accept the fact.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
You stick with your club through thick and thin but when your club seems to be trying it's damndest to self destruct it's very hard not to overreact. You need to face facts yourself. Nothing changes - we're going down. It's that simple.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Is there a large percentage of NSC posters trying to take over Private Frazer's role in 'Dads Army' as in "We're all doomed Captain Mainwaring".

Yes I know we're in the relegation zone, yes the football has been awful, yes Sami Hyypia doesn't seem able to motivate the team, but for God's sake ease up on the world is coming to an end!

What League 1 grounds will we visit next season? I'm not renewing my season ticket! That's it I'm not coming to the Amex again. Why has Tony Bloom gone back to Australia - he's lost the plot! And so it goes on.

Let's all just calm down a tad. We are not even halfway through the season yet. We've been in the bottom 3 for a couple of weeks, not since August or September. We have a number of key players to come back from injury. We have the January transfer window coming in order to add new players where required.

This is football, you take the rough with the smooth and you support YOUR club through thick and thin. Just accept the fact.
yeh but we dont look like winning games and hyypia tactics are shocking and we are playing rubbish and making it so easy for other teams

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes

When the hell does it matter that we are in the bottom 3? 3 games in? 43?
If you are in the bottom 3 with HALF THE SEASON gone, and are barely six months from a play-off semi-final defeat, frankly I think that we are right to be asking serious questions. And yes, it might all be a bit like hysteria, but everybody can see what is happening apart from those that make the decisions.

So, no, nobody will calm down until the right decision, that pretty much EVERYBODY can see needs to happen, happens

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

True it might be an over reaction but fans can have different opinions. Some would rather boycott the next home game or some may cancel their season tickets. Personally it's not good ATM but I will still go to the games I can make and that's my choice.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Unfortunately the Amex is rife with moronic whingers! I support my team thru thick and thin, but am currently finding the present gloom amongst so called fans very boring and unnecessary desperate! We will not go down! Keep the faith!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

But we are all doomed

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
its more depressing reading the crap from all the bedwetters on here then looking at our league position

some of our fans are a total embarrassment

its not a fact we will go down as things stand - what a stupid thing to say. we still have a transfer window to make some changes, and then the other HALF of the season

some people on here need to get a grip

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
its more depressing reading the crap from all the bedwetters on here then looking at our league position

its not a fact we will go down as things stand - what a stupid thing to say. we still have a transfer window to make some changes, and then the other HALF of the season

And if we do go down, the world will not end.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming

Good post, get a grip people for goodness sake!

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
And if we do go down, the world will not end.

Yes it will.
Don't let the fact that the team's gone up and down like a ping-pong ball over the last decade and a half convince you otherwise...

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012

If we had won just two of the games we had lost, we would be about halfway, I think.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Geez! What is this thread? Lickers' Last Stand? Pffff.....

“Wait until September before you judge........”. Yep, been there done that; and October; and November; and now half way through December. It hasn't got any better – actually it's got worse. And it might not be a FACT that we will go down – but it's looking bloody likely.

Things are bad at the moment. No, it's not the end of the world, but it's a major set back for the Albion. And the last thing we need is self appointed 'good fans' telling those of us that aren't happy that we are hysterical, or bad fans, or not loyal. Bo11ocks – we're all pro Albion, so please just put your high horses away.

It must be galling, finding out that all that guff back in August about it all being good was just that - guff.....but that's life. Like it or lump it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here