Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hats off to Sheffield United

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good on them. Clough is doing a decent job there.

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
And only last week Phil Neville was still tipping them as a good bet for a Champions League spot! Never in a million years.

Northstandfan

Dec 14, 2014
Mid sussex
And only last week Phil Neville was still tipping them as a good bet for a Champions League spot! Never in a million years.

It could be worse for them, the could panic and sack Koeman then steal Hyypia from us... what a wonderful thought.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Daily Echo comments are class.

Well done Sheff Utd. They deserved to win. Good luck to them in the next round. Saints were an absolute disgrace. Poor performance. Poor discipline. Clearly there is something fundamentally wrong with the team. I suspect there are problems behind the scenes that we loyal fans don't know about. A team doesn't suddenly go from being a fantastic winning team to becoming a team that looks and plays like a bunch of ill-disciplined losers without there being problems behind the scenes. It's not just a matter of losing confidence - the team has lost the will and the skill to win, even against lower league opposition. Sadly, Ronald Koeman's credibility is now on the line. If Mr Koeman cannot re-motivate this bunch of players, or find some better players, in the very near future then his position must surely be in question. We Saints fans are a pretty tolerant and good-natured lot, but we don't deserve to be watching this sad excuse for a team. Something better change for the good PDQ. Come on Saints, get your act together.

Now THAT is proper ungrateful bedwetting...

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Daily Echo comments are class.

Now THAT is proper ungrateful bedwetting...

I could be wrong here, but hasn't their bad run been (largely) against the top sides? They went on a great run, but always knew they had to face the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and United- I think- in quick succession. Ridiculous loss of perspective by one or two of their idiot fans there.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I could be wrong here, but hasn't their bad run been (largely) against the top sides? They went on a great run, but always knew they had to face the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and United- I think- in quick succession. Ridiculous loss of perspective by one or two of their idiot fans there.

City, Arsenal, United, Burnley and Sheffield United. They probably expected to cruise to victory against the last two opponents. One solitary Pelle strike against United in those five games.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Good for them. No (not tonight) reservations.

I mean I like to support the south, but ...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Got lucky against a team on the slide.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here