Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Tony Bloom appears not to be bothered
Barber, Burke and the Board clearly aren't bothered
Sami definitely isn't bothered
Jones surely isn't bothered
The Squad clearly cant be bothered, because they are not given any direction
Should I be bothered???
OF COURSE I SHOULD --------- I'M BRIGHTON TIL I DIE!!!!!!!!!

Now would the above listed please start bothering and get OUR team back to one we can be proud to support again​

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh dear god, please end this madness.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
NSC is awesome when the Albion are crap, isn't it?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
New sheets please nurse

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
NSC is awesome when the Albion are crap, isn't it?
So do we just keep schtum, and poke up with the style of play, totally devoid of any tactical direction we are putting up with at the moment, and enjoy watching us slip quietly back into League 1

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
So do we just keep schtum, and poke up with the style of play, totally devoid of any tactical direction we are putting up with at the moment, and enjoy watching us slip quietly back into League 1

I think it's more about your general demeaner;

Tony Bloom appears not to be bothered - Really? The man who has put so much into the club he loves, and continues to do so every single day
Barber, Burke and the Board clearly aren't bothered - Of course they're not, they're just here for the money and the Piglets Pantry royalites.
Sami definitely isn't bothered - yeah, he hasn't a care in the World, I bet people are queueing up to secure his sevices once he's been dumped by the Albion.
Jones surely isn't bothered - probably the most animated assistant we've ever had on the touchline, he never stops all match, nah, not bothered.
The Squad clearly cant be bothered, because they are not given any direction - Ever met any of them?

As for us fans, well all fans are bothered, that is what "fanantic" means. I don't think you can accuse us of keeping that quiet about it, nor have we exactly hidden our feelings for performances or tactics on the pitch. We've been patient, but the response at the past 2 or 3 games in particular has sent the manager, players and club the message, and they'll be getting it loud and clear.

Just IMO, naturally.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's hard to look beyond:-

£200,000,000 investor Tony Bloom's not bothered.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
To be honest, I'd rather read this than all the bitter old guard posting rubbish about how the board is this and that.

Yup - I'll take this utterly deranged passion anyday over the ****ing luddites who secretly wish we were back at Withdean (but would never admit it).

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's hard to look beyond:-

£200,000,000 investor Tony Bloom's not bothered.

Shouldn't he be? I seem to remember, sometime in the dim and distant past, something about a five year plan.............

I don't imagine, when watching the Albion at the moment, that he's feeling, "Yessss!.....this is what I've spent £200,000,000 for".

daveyboy1973

Feb 5, 2010
bexleyheath
To be honest, I'd rather read this than all the bitter old guard posting rubbish about how the board is this and that.

Remember without those bitter old guard doing what they did for years we wouldn't have had a club for bloom to put his money into!! Whatever people think of them personally they deserve thanks for what they did

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Remember without those bitter old guard doing what they did for years we wouldn't have had a club for bloom to put his money into!! Whatever people think of them personally they deserve thanks for what they did
I'm not disputing that though, am I?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm not disputing that though, am I?
Nobody ever does but the moment someone saying anything questioning you can set the Countdown clock for that reply.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
So why are they bitter? Because they express concern about the way the club is being run? Cos if that's the case then 90% of Brighton fans must be bitter as well
Sorry to piss on your chips, but you're completely wrong. 90% of Brighton fans are concerned that Hyppia hasn't been sacked, NOT about the way the club is being run. We all have our gripes of course, but no, it is not the default position for most of us to be pissed off about just about everything the board have implemented.

It's worth remembering that even in this mildly difficult time, where we have a clueless clown as manager who has inexplicably not been sacked, we are STILL getting over 16,000 through the gate. Withdean only ever held half that, and apart from the first two seasons, was NEVER full unless we were romping the league. So quite clearly, this board does do some things right.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sorry to piss on your chips, but you're completely wrong. 90% of Brighton fans are concerned that Hyppia hasn't been sacked, NOT about the way the club is being run. We all have our gripes of course, but no, it is not the default position for most of us to be pissed off about just about everything the board have implemented.

It's worth remembering that even in this mildly difficult time, where we have a clueless clown as manager who has inexplicably not been sacked, we are STILL getting over 16,000 through the gate. Withdean only ever held half that, and apart from the first two seasons, was NEVER full unless we were romping the league. So quite clearly, this board does do some things right.

90% is an accurate fact is it?

Although a large part of the anger on NSC is directed against Hyypia, there is also a substantial amount of criticism of, for example, Burke and the recruitment system – well over 10% I would think, which leaves less than 90% who are not concerned about the way the club is being run.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here