Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Naylor 1 NSC O

Good there's still some proper journalists around huh? :p

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I reckon we're still a couple ahead on NSC!!!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You still seem to hate NSC as much as when you were sniping from Brightonfans about it. Why not just f**k off back there?

I am loving your recent posts, rool, and this tops the lot. I too wish the tedious plastic hypocrite would nick off back to tumbleweedsville where he belongs.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Unusually for me, I actually agree with the uber-sanctimonious one. It was a good call from Andy Naylor that Hyypia would last past Monday in his post. He shouldn't have and it might be a very unpopular decision, but the fact that he is and Naylor called it is worthy of acknowledgement on this occasion. I wouldn't have put much money on it. I still wouldn't put much on him being here next week, January...

Julio

Feb 18, 2009
The Andy Naylor that tweeted on Friday night, that 'it's hard to believe Hyppia will be in the dugout by Boxing Day', or a different one?

And he was right there too, it is bloody hard to believe. He didn't say it wouldn't happen, but I guess like 99% of people with an interest in the Albion he finds it hard to believe.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Unusually for me, I actually agree with the uber-sanctimonious one. It was a good call from Andy Naylor that Hyypia would last past Monday in his post. He shouldn't have and it might be a very unpopular decision, but the fact that he is and Naylor called it is worthy of acknowledgement on this occasion. I wouldn't have put much money on it. I still wouldn't put much on him being here next week, January...

Agreed, although he did say in his face book post that seeing Hyppia sitting in the dug out on boxing day was untenable or something like that.... A defeat to Wolves should do for him i would say. Failing that a boxing day defeat to Reading will surely signal the P45?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here