• Karl Sieg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Laurence Relaud

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Statto98

Oct 26, 2014
The finale of The Missing is on tonight, in my opinion the best BBC drama I have seen. There are lots of possible kidnappers/killers but none seem to have a motive. I have a strong feeling that it is Mark Walsh, the British policeman. There is a possibility that he has a link to the family before they knew it and maybe wanted revenge on Tony, hence taking his child and eventually his wife. We never saw the evidence that was given from Malik to Mark. We only saw what Mark gave Tony and the others at the end. So he could have swapped the evidence on the train from England to France? There are many different theory's but I think mine was worth £20 on at 20/1 on Betfair... I think you'll find the price of Mark being the killer is much shorter now. You can get 5/2 at William Hill and betfair have taken their market down. So, the question is, who has taken Oliver Hughes?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It looks a cert it is Mark Walsh

Statto98

Oct 26, 2014
It's between him and the Mayor for me, however I may have been very foolish and put no money on the mayor as a safety. We will find out tonight!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Alain Deloix for me!

Or possibly not revealed in anticipation of a second series?

It's been great watching though...

Statto98

Oct 26, 2014
Oh yeah I think he's alive, but then again the cast says nothing of another boy?

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
A clusterf*ck of an ending with nothing tied up is my shout

This - due to second series already confirmed.

I think Mark Walsh will be involved somewhere along the line though. His character is just too random otherwise.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Jimmy Nesbitt awakes finding himself in the shower shampooing his bald head and realises he has been daydreaming .

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Alain Deloix for me!

Or possibly not revealed in anticipation of a second series?

It's been great watching though...

It has to be the creepy hotel owner's husband. Silent and shifty and connected.

She's in on it too. Clearly a cover.

That said, the 2nd series is a possibility, but it could result in a lot of items being thrown at tellys across the UK tonight.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Something was said between Tony and his father in law before he died about something in the past as being too long ago.

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea
The red fox toy Oliver was playing with the day he went missing never been found , but I'm sure when Emily was moving in with mark he found a box of oliver things & the red fox was in it ?

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Its been a brilliant drama so far...I just hope we get a decent ending tonight, otherwise the remote control will be launched at the tele!

Good shouts on Mark Walsh. It could well be.
Too obvious to be hotel owners - although the coin does has some relevance to the hotel owners.
Vincent Borg has something to tell. I reckon he knows who abducted Oliver Hughes - why would have they kept his character running this long?

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Its been a brilliant drama so far...I just hope we get a decent ending tonight, otherwise the remote control will be launched at the tele!

Good shouts on Mark Walsh. It could well be.
Too obvious to be hotel owners - although the coin does has some relevance to the hotel owners.
Vincent Borg has something to tell. I reckon he knows who abducted Oliver Hughes - why would have they kept his character running this long?

I'm really worried it's going to end with something awful like Tony receiving a phone call, Emily asking "who was that?" and it cutting to the credits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here