Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birthday Present .... Come on TB

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
OK, cheap plug as it's my Birthday but TB can really make it my day, come on Son #binthefinn you know it makes sense.

If nothing happens by Friday we're stuck with him until he buys players we don't want and we eventually go down anyway, at which point we'll have to keep him as we won't be able to afford to sack him.

Dunk will go in January as will JFK I feel. We'll get a couple of has-beens from the EPL to shut us up and that'll be it, relegation and an abyss for the Albion .... Happy Bloody Birthday!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
or three flying pigs, which is NEARLY as nice!

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Many happy returns but you could have a stinker if you are relying on The Albion to deliver.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Well there is our problem, playing a bloke who's been dead for 50 years is never going to work.

I see what I've done there. In my defence I have a cold and it's my Birthday, so that makes you the bad one and I'll edit .... :lolol:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Oh poo, I can't even edit the "JFK" to "JFC", cheers Joey!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
OK, cheap plug as it's my Birthday but TB can really make it my day, come on Son #binthefinn you know it makes sense.

If nothing happens by Friday we're stuck with him until he buys players we don't want and we eventually go down anyway, at which point we'll have to keep him as we won't be able to afford to sack him.

Dunk will go in January as will JFK I feel. We'll get a couple of has-beens from the EPL to shut us up and that'll be it, relegation and an abyss for the Albion .... Happy Bloody Birthday!
This. From your birthday twin!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Happy Birthday to you too ... except you were too modest to shout about it as I did! Although I'm 53 so twin may not be 100% correct!

have a great day and try to forgive those who give you presents in Christmas paper or say "Oh, I didn't get you a present but they'll be something nice for Christmas"

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I see what I've done there. In my defence I have a cold and it's my Birthday, so that makes you the bad one and I'll edit .... :lolol:

I apologise for pointing out your error on your Birthday. Happy Birthday anyway. Lets hope your birthday wish does come true.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Happy Birthday to you too ... except you were too modest to shout about it as I did! Although I'm 53 so twin may not be 100% correct!

have a great day and try to forgive those who give you presents in Christmas paper or say "Oh, I didn't get you a present but they'll be something nice for Christmas"

9 years would be a long labour, I agree! And what are these presents of which you speak? To be fair, I asked for a games tablet for birthday and Christmas and said to wait until Christmas so it is my fault. Although she did feel very guilty! Seeing the rest of the family tonight so presents should be forthcoming. I find that 9 days before is just before the cut off of 1 present instead of two but it does make finding a birthday card tricky apparently.

Have a good one but I doubt we will get our main wish. Very unusual for me to be an 'outer' this early but there is no sign of trying anything different other than different people in the same places. Pig headed stubborness that this formation will work eventually is killing us. If I can see how easy it is to conteract and counter attack against then I'm damn sure that away teams can see it as well.

Have a good one!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I apologise for pointing out your error on your Birthday. Happy Birthday anyway. Lets hope your birthday wish does come true.

To be fair, I don't think any of them will, no TB decision, haven't seen Kelly Brook and there's no Porsche in the Car Park.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007

I fear you aren't going to get the present on your birthday but I predict it will arrive on Boxing Day night.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Happy Birthday to you both :birthday: :birthday:

It's mine as well today:vuvu:

It's a big one today so I've given myself the day off:smile:

Hope you both have a good day.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
9 years would be a long labour, I agree! And what are these presents of which you speak? To be fair, I asked for a games tablet for birthday and Christmas and said to wait until Christmas so it is my fault. Although she did feel very guilty! Seeing the rest of the family tonight so presents should be forthcoming. I find that 9 days before is just before the cut off of 1 present instead of two but it does make finding a birthday card tricky apparently.

Have a good one but I doubt we will get our main wish. Very unusual for me to be an 'outer' this early but there is no sign of trying anything different other than different people in the same places. Pig headed stubborness that this formation will work eventually is killing us. If I can see how easy it is to conteract and counter attack against then I'm damn sure that away teams can see it as well.

Have a good one!

You too mate, and agree we're not heading to a good place on the football front!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Happy Birthday to you both :birthday: :birthday:

It's mine as well today:vuvu:

It's a big one today so I've given myself the day off:smile:

Hope you both have a good day.

Happy Birthday to you too :drink:

Lucky man, I work for myself so I did ask if I could have the day off but I said NO, although have spent most of it on here!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Happy Birthday to you too :drink:

Lucky man, I work for myself so I did ask if I could have the day off but I said NO, although have spent most of it on here!

Thanks Tim.

I also work for myself and I thought I would treat myself with a day off.

I was hoping for an early present on Friday with a win against Millwall, then a new manager yesterday, so fingers crossed for a win against Wolves.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Thanks Tim.

I was hoping for an early present on Friday with a win against Millwall, then a new manager yesterday, so fingers crossed for a win against Wolves.

We can hope, but a win, in a way, would worry me more. Just breeds false hope and takes us closer to the window with a clueless manager? Anyway, forget that, and have a great Birthday!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Thanks Tim.

December birthdays are the best. Many happy returns to you :thumbsup:

Hoping for a nice little present from the club for my birthday later this week, and I'm not talking about a free replica shirt...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here