Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

League One Away grounds next year

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
As it seems Sami is staying, I have accepted the inevitable and that we will be in League One next year. For your own mental health I recommend doing the same as soon as possible.

With that in mind, what grounds are you looking forward to visiting next season?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Fleetwood and Chesterfield as they are the only new ones for me.
Hopefully Yeovil will go down again so won't have to go there.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
None. Won't be going until Sami gets the boot.

We'll still be losing most weeks in League 1.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I'd enjoy going up to Chesterfield again, been an age and haven't seen the new stadium yet.

If I decide against the ST, picking up the occasional away day would be far more justifiable.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Fleetwood and Chesterfield as new grounds for me (hoping Newport come up too)

Other then that it's very,very grim reading.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Chesterfield and Fleetwood for new grounds - and mainly sensilbe prices at most of the others

Really looking forward to seeing how fans of Rochdale or Walsall react to being charged £35 to come to The Amex

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I think we are so crap, they might drop us into League 2 to give us a fighting chance of a modicum of success, mid table at least.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bristol City and Swindon would be nice do-able away matches for me – but sadly it looks as if we may be passing them going the other way.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Orient's always a fun away day. Plymouth are in the League 2 play-offs, so that'll be a good one if they get promoted. Other than that... er, what's Peterborough like now the terrace has gone?

I would have said Bristol City as I've got friends who support them, but they're coming the other way :(

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Orient's always a fun away day. Plymouth are in the League 2 play-offs, so that'll be a good one if they get promoted. Other than that... er, what's Peterborough like now the terrace has gone?

I would have said Bristol City as I've got friends who support them, but they're coming the other way :(
Yes it was clever of them to send us someone pretending to be their top scorer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here