Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Upon reflection I actually rather admire the current edict...

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
You know?!? trying to do things the right way, be a torch-bearer of sorts, and lead by example with regard to challenging the current fashion of ditching managers more readily than disposable BBQ's during those heady summer daze...

I'll be able to admire it from the away end at Burton next season too.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines. :rock:

Kosh

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I agree. Nothing against Nathan, I know nothing about him but I think the least we need to do is bring in an experienced assistant manager to start pointing Sammi in the right direction (and I don't mean the door). I have just about got over the Millwall game and will back Sammi again (sigh).

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I agree. Nothing against Nathan, I know nothing about him but I think the least we need to do is bring in an experienced assistant manager to start pointing Sammi in the right direction (and I don't mean the door). I have just about got over the Millwall game and will back Sammi again (sigh).

Dean Wilkins?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I can't work out if the frequent references on NSC to having Wilkins back are serious or not.....

In this instance I was being (semi) serious. He's doubtless learned a lot from Nigel as a No 2 (ticks the experience box) and knows the club (albeit in its former, pre-"corporate nonsense" guise). Might not want to come back to the club that effectively turfed him out, but you never know...

el punal

I can't work out if the frequent references on NSC to having Wilkins back are serious or not.....

It's called grasping at straws, along with every other potential choice for manager, coach, chief executive, head of catering. If the club were to interview every person suggested on NSC they would still be going through the process this time next year.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here