Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sven Goran-Eriksson

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
So who on NSC has put a tenner on him to be our next manager?!

In from 33-1 to 16-1 to now 8-1 fourth favourite behind Pulis and Hughton at 4-1 and Sherwood at 5-1.

Own up :bigwave:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If this happens, I will know Bloom has lost it.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
! Sven !

Straight in from nowhere to 4th favourite @ 8/1 (behind TS who is in to 5s - no other changes)
Like TB & DB not overly tall and softly spoken, just who or why would someone put some wedge on without him being at least a possibility?
Couldn't happen could it??

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
if it was a straight choice between sven or the din finn, i would have sven all day long. Would still rather have clarke though

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I'd be amazed if Sven comes back. He has only just signed up to coach Shanghai East Asia, who finished a very creditable 5th last season and for the first time ahead of big rivals Shenhua (who had Drogba/Anelka a couple of years back etc).

Ian Walker coaches their keepers, and that club (unlike Shenhua) are not only good payers but you actually get your money on time. Shanghai is a great city to live in for a couple of years as Carlton Palmer has talked about recently and East Asia have decided to push the boat out with Sven in a bid to get into the Asian Champions League.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Seriously?

Yes please.
Tons of experience and loads of contacts.
Not to mention his tactical knowledge.
We should be so lucky.

Not forgetting 17 major trophies won, and a World Cup quarter final with England, is that not a good enough CV for us?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
So who on NSC has put a tenner on him to be our next manager?!

In from 33-1 to 16-1 to now 8-1 fourth favourite behind Pulis and Hughton at 4-1 and Sherwood at 5-1.

Own up :bigwave:

I would also point out that the top three in the betting for the next Reading manager are...Pulis 4/1, Sherwood 5/1, Hughton 7/1. Which indicates that there is absolutely no proper information linking any of the three with either job other than their profile and availability.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I would also point out that the top three in the betting for the next Reading manager are...Pulis 4/1, Sherwood 5/1, Hughton 7/1. Which indicates that there is absolutely no proper information linking any of the three with either job other than their profile and availability.

What price is Sami for the Reading job?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here