Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some people on here talk bol****s!!

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
I'm talking about the ones who are comparing Tony Bloom with Bellotti.

Yes, things are pretty dire at the moment.
Yes, Hyypia needs to go.
Yes, Burke needs to go as well.

However, our chairman has taken us from an athletics track to a state of the art stadium with training facilities that are better than some premier league teams, putting in TWO HUNDRED MILLION POUNDS of his OWN money!

We are all frustrated at the 'wall of silence' and lack of empathy shown to us by the board at times and the lack of movement in sacking Hyypia as well as the amateurish way we conduct our transfer dealings.

But please, Bellotti was a **** who came into the club on the back of an ar**hole buying the club for pennies and asset stripping everything we had, selling our home and making us trek to Gillingham to watch 'home' games.

TB may not be acting the way you want him to but please stop saying he is like Bellotti, it's really embarrassing.

That's all.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I'm talking about the ones who are comparing Tony Bloom with Bellotti.

Yes, things are pretty dire at the moment.
Yes, Hyypia needs to go.
Yes, Burke needs to go as well.

However, our chairman has taken us from an athletics track to a state of the art stadium with training facilities that are better than some premier league teams, putting in TWO HUNDRED MILLION POUNDS of his OWN money!

We are all frustrated at the 'wall of silence' and lack of empathy shown to us by the board at times and the lack of movement in sacking Hyypia as well as the amateurish way we conduct our transfer dealings.

But please, Bellotti was a **** who came into the club on the back of an ar**hole buying the club for pennies and asset stripping everything we had, selling our home and making us trek to Gillingham to watch 'home' games.

TB may not be acting the way you want him to but please stop saying he is like Bellotti, it's really embarrassing.

That's all.

Got any links that show someone has compared Bloom to Bellotti please, I would like to read them.

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
Got any links that show someone has compared Bloom to Bellotti please, I would like to read them.

I'm not very good at links (using an iPhone doesn't help) but there were a few mentions of it in a couple of threads that were discussing Bloom and the sacking of Hyypia which I read last night and this morning.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
NSC is stuffed to the RAFTERS with disgruntled threads right now, but I have not seen one post comparing Bloom to Bellotti.

I think you're talking bo***cks.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Having just done search using "Bellotti" I can confirm the OP is talking doo doo.

no, he isn't. I'm fairly sure that Ernest made one of his usual comedy posts on the subject. However I've seen no serious comparisons of that nature.

edit - it was probaby Barber then!

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
No-one is comparing Bloom to Bellotti.
Some are comparing Barber to Bellotti - that's a different conversation altogether

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here