Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Dunk to Bournemouth

CherryChimp

Dec 15, 2014
Hello Seagulls,

There's been quite a bit of chatter at Dean Court about us signing a new centre back, with it being one area we're a bit light. At the game against Cardiff on Saturday there was a lot of talk about signing your defender Dunk to compliment our defence and join up with Albion old boys Cookie and Elphick. He's clearly a talent and I suspect he'd jump at the chance to join a Premiership chasing side.

Having seen him play against us and a couple of times on TV, I think he would be good for us as we could do with a bit more height at the back.

How much would would Bloom be looking for him do you think? Has he got long left on his contract? Eddie Howe has already said there are funds available in January and we were well below FFP limits.

Good luck securing safety this season - would hate to see South Coast giants such as yourself with such a great infrastructure go down.

:ffsparr:

Attachments

• 1342582922602_1331827.png
    1342582922602_1331827.png
    44 KB · Views: 4,206
Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He has 3.5 years left and is valued at £5m+.

Nothing to see here.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He'll cost your manager. In a swap arrangement.

Hello Seagulls,

There's been quite a bit of chatter at Dean Court about us signing a new centre back, with it being one area we're a bit light. At the game against Cardiff on Saturday there was a lot of talk about signing your defender Dunk to compliment our defence and join up with Albion old boys Cookie and Elphick. He's clearly a talent and I suspect he'd jump at the chance to join a Premiership chasing side.

Having seen him play against us and a couple of times on TV, I think he would be good for us as we could do with a bit more height at the back.

How much would would Bloom be looking for him do you think? Has he got long left on his contract? Eddie Howe has already said there are funds available in January and we were well below FFP limits.

Good luck securing safety this season - would hate to see South Coast giants such as yourself with such a great infrastructure go down.

Take him!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
He will probably go and it will be because of 'FFP' he's worth several million but we will probably sell for £1.5 mill knowing us

I would assume he would go to a bigger club than Bournemouth (by no means is that a dig. Especially when you see our position) as a few established prem teams have been linked.

Check out his own goal against Liverpool in the cup a few years ago - it will make you chuckle

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
It's like some alternative reality when Boremuff start enquiring about your better players and not your cast offs ..... Couple more seasons of Sami and roll up the plymouth, Exeter and torquay enquiries

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
If we lose any of our good player's to Bournemouth then we may aswel give up.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Actually this is a good opportunity to highlight once more how utterly Beckenbaueresque Dunky has been this season. Nothing quite like seeing him chest the ball down, look up, take two paces forwards, trap the ball and side foot it to Joe Bennett. Wonderful stuff.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I don't think he'd go to a little team like Bournemouth. Run along now.

WonderingSoton

Dec 3, 2014
They took Elphick and Cook for peanuts and made us look daft by growing them into decent Championship defenders sitting top of the table. I don't think they need Dunk as well!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here