Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

U18s V Derby FA Youth Cup Tonight

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Apologies if this has been raised before..

7pm Ko at the Amex tonight

Is it free for Season Ticket Holders ?
Or as its a cup game will I have to pay?

And Can I POTG if I need to ?

Dec 29, 2011
£5? What's the point? Why not make it free and try and get a few along, bring back a bit of good feeling to the fans. Set up a coffee/hot chocolate stand to make a bit of revenue and charge £3 for cars in the car park.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
£5? What's the point? Why not make it free and try and get a few along, bring back a bit of good feeling to the fans. Set up a coffee/hot chocolate stand to make a bit of revenue and charge £3 for cars in the car park.

Paying the money is all part of the "customer experience"....
Just like charging £10 to park at the Young Seagulls Xmas party this weekend..

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Parking will be free at the ground, and food and drink will be available much like the Dev games

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Would have gone if it was free and would have spent at least £20 on a couple of pints, some grub and some tat from the club shop

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I have been a parent and you get ripped to watch your own son play football. I have been there!

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Short and sweet report from Derby Telegraph:-

DERBY County booked their place in the fourth round of the FA Youth Cup with a dominant performance away to Brighton & Hove Albion.

Two second-half goals in the space of six minutes left Darren Wassall’s Rams side 2-0 winners at the Amex Stadium.

Offrande Zanzala (60) shot in from eight yards to give them the breakthrough they deserved and Tom Mellors (66) finished with a close-range header from Alex Babos’ header across goal.

Their reward is an away tie againstLiverpool, who beat Bradford City 2-0.

Att: 26,473

DERBY COUNTY: Behrens; Dryden, Wassall,Moulton (Stabana, 90), MacDonald, Adams (Bird, 78), Guy, Babos,Vernam (Carvell, 87), Mellors, Zanzala. Other subs: Barnes, Bennett,Clennett.

Read more:http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Der...tory-25713881-detail/story.html#ixzz3M2vDaMo7

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Short and sweet report from Derby Telegraph:-

DERBY County booked their place in the fourth round of the FA Youth Cup with a dominant performance away to Brighton & Hove Albion.

Two second-half goals in the space of six minutes left Darren Wassall’s Rams side 2-0 winners at the Amex Stadium.

Offrande Zanzala (60) shot in from eight yards to give them the breakthrough they deserved and Tom Mellors (66) finished with a close-range header from Alex Babos’ header across goal.

Their reward is an away tie againstLiverpool, who beat Bradford City 2-0.

Att: 26,473

DERBY COUNTY: Behrens; Dryden, Wassall,Moulton (Stabana, 90), MacDonald, Adams (Bird, 78), Guy, Babos,Vernam (Carvell, 87), Mellors, Zanzala. Other subs: Barnes, Bennett,Clennett.

Read more:http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Der...tory-25713881-detail/story.html#ixzz3M2vDaMo7

:clap2::whistle::amex:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Was that the same team that have being do well in the league or were there are a lot of changes?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

I am pretty sure the FA youth cup just as all of the FA cup games ( Senior/Trophy etc. ) have an obligatory charge, the clubs do not have a choice, I guess they could let fans in free and then contribute that charge per person to the FA, but I think the club/Barber are not to blame with this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here