Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Individual little 'Hyypia Out' placards for Boxing Day - loads of 'em!

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Unbelievable decision by Bloom. Including his time at Leverkusen that is 4 wins in 33 matches for Hyypia.
For all those who want to make some kind of a protest here is a suggestion. Bring a little home made placard: wave it during breaks in action: get behind the team.
It's not Mellor, it's not the York City game, in the grand scheme of things we are far, far better off than we used to be. But such comparisons only go so far.
We want the best for our club, that's all.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
They would be a waste of time as TB is his own man and will do what he wants not bow to popularity. You have the wrong chairman.

Agree with this. Financial hits are what they'll listen to most.

Saying that I was thinking of the white hanky protests they do in Spain, that'd be pretty good.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Unbelievable decision by Bloom. Including his time at Leverkusen that is 4 wins in 33 matches for Hyypia.
For all those who want to make some kind of a protest here is a suggestion. Bring a little home made placard: wave it during breaks in action: get behind the team.
It's not Mellor, it's not the York City game, in the grand scheme of things we are far, far better off than we used to be. But such comparisons only go so far.

Am I missing something here - Sami Hyypia became sole manager/coach of Bayer Leverkusen on the 24th June 2013 according to Wikipedia - during his time in charge his record was 41 matches, 21 wins, 16 losses.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Am I missing something here - Sami Hyypia became sole manager/coach of Bayer Leverkusen on the 24th June 2013 according to Wikipedia - during his time in charge his record was 41 matches, 21 wins, 16 losses.

Yes he's counting his last lot and ignoring the first 10 or so..its poetic license

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

I was under the impression that SH was in joint charge with another bloke until February time. IIRC, BL's form dipped considerably after SH was left in sole charge.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
SH should go but the idea is naff. They MIGHT win that game. It's not that far fetched.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

You had better hold them upside down as TB will be in Australia.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was under the impression that SH was in joint charge with another bloke until February time. IIRC, BL's form dipped considerably after SH was left in sole charge.

That is what I heard too and it was pointed out at the time Hyypia got the Albion job as a concern. Dress it up how you like, Sami has had time enough to show us what he can do. The fact that we are going backwards should be a concern to all Albion fans, even those who can't see that Bloom may actually be human and **** up occasionally?

AS to the OP's original idea, I'm staying away until Hyppia is gone so won't be joining in. The club have my money so they won't care. I, however, will be less stressed if I don't turn up.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
He was sacked on 5 April after one win in 12. Here he has 3 in 21. So 4 in 33 in most recent fixtures.

Only 3/21 in league games, don't forget we have beaten some league 1 and league 2 teams in the cup!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
They would be a waste of time as TB is his own man and will do what he wants not bow to popularity. You have the wrong chairman.

Some may well say we do ..... shame we need his money - but I couldn't possible comment.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
A green one will still have the same affect I would imagine, just might upset some people around you if you wave it too much.

Nah one these puppies

Attachments

• Red-card_1616371.jpg
    Red-card_1616371.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 664

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
I think the boy might be getting a #binthefin placard in his stocking from Santa on Christmas day . Should have plenty of use, not just for Christmas but till the clueless fin has gone

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
That would be as useful as writing Pulis In placards.

If Sami had come to a club with a core squad of players and we were in this position I would understand a protest. I don't think any manager would have faired much better considering how ill prepared we were at the start of the season.

The reason why we lost to Millwall was down to our ineptness in trying to clear the ball. If the players fail on the basics any manager would be getting stuffed. Player errors and their bad decisions have cost us dearly this season.

Remember when Ince to jumped out of a wall when defending a free kick, I don’t think Sami has taught him that in training, and it’s moments like this that have let him down.
We have had Stockdale giving the ball to the opposition on many occassions or just fluffing it. Gardner hoofed and missed an open goal at Bournemouth. There could be a whole thread dedicated to a list of incidents where players have cost us points, and the odds would be stacked against any manager.

We have also come across some great goalkeeping. Losing Crofts has been a disaster in its own right, and now without KLL it's a bloody nightmare for the manager.

Making placards is a waste of cardboard, ink, and time spent making them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here