Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Appeal to pull together if Sami stays...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Clearly not too many Sami fans left and 95% of fans want him out. After Friday, myself included

Fustrating as it is, but if TB wants to stick with him everyone needs to pull together and get behind the team.

Boo'ing, threat of boycotts etc will do nothing but harm the cause

That's all...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yeah I agree, but can't see it happening. I'm starting to think we might need to keep some our 9 and 10 years olds apart in the Family Stand on Boxing day…..it could get all out of hand in there too…..

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I won't boo, but I just won't attend. Not putting myself through so much repeated disappointment any more.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Nope. Stick it up your arse. The clueless cretin has had far far too long as it stands.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I'd much rather people vote with their feet. That way, the club gets the message and the fans left can cheer on the team and try to do their bit.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Well, in 6 months time, we will either be relegated or we will be talking about how the club stuck to its guns and gave SH the time to sort it out. Either way, are the club going to sack him now? Probably not.

In that case, boycotting and booing will only make the former outcome more likely, so come June, what role as supporters do you want to have played? There needs to be a coordinated response from the supporters to show their displeasure in a way that won't adversely affect the performance on the field..."We'll support you evermore (except regarding decisions around the managers role and the recruitment policy)". Needs a bit of work, methinks...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Meaningless. We can support Sami all we want, if he stays we ARE DEFINITELY GOING DOWN. It is that simple.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I will stop attending games if Hyypia stays. I didn't go on Friday and I won't be going again while he is here. Why do I want to take leisure time out to get angry and wound up, which is what I will do. The guy is completely clueless and is obviously way way out of his depth. I admire those of you who can turn up and stay positive.

It's not that we are losing, I can live with that, it's Bloom's apparent reluctance to do anything about it that is winding me up as well.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Agreed. I will still go no matter what anyway, I've seen worse in the many years I've supported the club.

Threats of a boycott ect are ridiculous IMO

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Lucky we didn't have idiots like this about in the 90's, they would have been kissing Belotti's backside then too

Crucial difference then was that we still supported THE TEAM, even the managers (Gritt had a rough ride at first, but ended up a hero). Protests were against THE BOARD.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Clearly not too many Sami fans left and 95% of fans want him out. After Friday, myself included

Fustrating as it is, but if TB wants to stick with him everyone needs to pull together and get behind the team.

That's all...

Lets do it..............

Attachments

• sheep_off_cliff.jpg
    sheep_off_cliff.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 599

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

That's all...

Bang on, top post.

We're far stronger when we're all pushing in the same direction and right behind the club. That doesn't necessarily mean we have to be pro Hyppia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here