Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*TIME to LET Bloom KNOW enough is ENOUGH*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
One of the THINGS that got to Archer was WHEN a few THOUSAND fans went round to his house and LET him know the GAME is up. Now is the time we do the SAME to Bloom, lets GET a FEW thousand Albion FANS go and knock on Bloom's FRONT door and tell him to SACK Hyypia.

DIRECT action is the WAY. We can MARCH from the AMEX to Blooms FRONT door and tell him FACE to face to BIN the FINN NOW.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
One of the THINGS that got to Archer was WHEN a few THOUSAND fans went round to his house and LET him know the GAME is up. Now is the time we do the SAME to Bloom, lets GET a FEW thousand Albion FANS go and knock on Bloom's FRONT door and tell him to SACK Hyypia.

DIRECT action is the WAY. We can MARCH from the AMEX to Blooms FRONT door and tell him FACE to face to BIN the FINN NOW.

Comparing Bloom to Archer. Possibly the biggest overaction ever.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Xmas holiday and everyone's invited!

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Bladders and martin tyler! The gag's contained within the post, to add questions about Australia/flights is, dare I say it, somewhat unneccessary.

(insert winking smiley face icon here)

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
image.jpg

I see Ernest and Big Hilda ready to fly off down under.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
They are COMPARABLE. Only a FOOL would not agree. Open your eyes and smell the COFFEE

They're comparable? The other day you posted in reply to one of my comments that you "certaintly don't hate Bloom", but at the same time you're comparing him to the hate figures from the dark old days. Surely you can see why I'm saying that it's an exageration to compare Bloom to Archer and Bellotti. Or are you saying that in the same vein as you don't hate Bloom you didn't hate Archer and Bellotti either? If you are saying that I suppose I can't argue with you comparing them.

kjgood

So we're all going to go around to the home (If he was there) of the man that saved the club from going under, invested millions into building the AMEX and the new training facility that will produce results in the longer term, the man that is a supporter of the club as much as any one of us, or in fact more because he's put considerable funds and many hours of his life in and say what?? we disagree with your tactics in dealing with the manager?

He's also the guy that arranged for me to still to have that welling up with pride feeling everytime I walk up the ramp from the station. I'll come....... just to wish him 'Merry Christmas'

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
So we're all going to go around to the home (If he was there) of the man that saved the club from going under, invested millions into building the AMEX and the new training facility that will produce results in the longer term, the man that is a supporter of the club as much as any one of us, or in fact more because he's put considerable funds and many hours of his life in and say what?? we disagree with your tactics in dealing with the manager?

He's also the guy that arranged for me to still to have that welling up with pride feeling everytime I walk up the ramp from the station. I'll come....... just to wish him 'Merry Christmas'

:lolol:

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
They're comparable? The other day you posted in reply to one of my comments that you "certaintly don't hate Bloom", but at the same time you're comparing him to the hate figures from the dark old days. Surely you can see why I'm saying that it's an exageration to compare Bloom to Archer and Bellotti. Or are you saying that in the same vein as you don't hate Bloom you didn't hate Archer and Bellotti either? If you are saying that I suppose I can't argue with you comparing them.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here