Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I want my CMS back...

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
He's of limited ability, perhaps, but at least he gives a toss. We need a badge kissing, fighter and we need him now. Yes I'm 'Bent' (did you see what I did there?!?) out of shape on this one!

CMS against Millwall could, remember now - I'm saying 'could' have been the difference.

Please come back Craig.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Kosh

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Would be more than happy with Bent and CMS up top. But 4-4-2 doesn't seem to be Sami's thing, despite his current set up being so blatantly flawed.

Oh, and i'd much rather CMS than Baldock off the bench, if we do insist on Bent as a lone striker.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I want smith back, and Leo and Barnes and el abd and orlandi and Vicente ect ect..

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Quite apart from the rights or wrongs of CMS as a player - I cannot understand why, when we desperately need a win (and therefore score goals) that we did not have a recognised striker on the bench? (IMO Colunga does not count). The Sky commentators picked up on this early in the game.

What if Bent had got injured in the warm up or during the game? Is Greg Halford really our secret weapon?

At least CMS could have come on for the last 20 mins and given Millwall the run around. Bear in mind that we were chasing the game for 70 minutes and needed both an equaliser and a winning goal. Holloway must have looked at our bench and known that we had no plan B, so they didn't even bother to park the bus.

We have 3 strikers out on loan, yet none were recalled. It is yet another bizarre decision among many at our Club at the moment.

It all rather suggests that CMS doesn't have a future at The Amex.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
It all rather suggests that CMS doesn't have a future at The Amex.

Yep - that's most likely the 'current' truth. I pray for a change of heart at the club. Heart - now that's something CMS does have and in abundance.

In stark contrast that XI against Millwall - one or two with courage and one too many without.

Kosh

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Yes bring back CMS , he's like a dog chasing a balloon at times rather than a headless chicken, but at least he tries.

I would like to see him play as a winger.

gully1984

May 3, 2014
Really? What ? I've got a better 1st touch and that's saying something!!! He's in his element now, league 1. I think we must be truthful to ourselves CMS is a great guy and yes an ambassador but he's now longer a championship player. That ship has now sailed!! [emoji569]️

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
Really? What ? I've got a better 1st touch and that's saying something!!! He's in his element now, league 1. I think we must be truthful to ourselves CMS is a great guy and yes an ambassador but he's now longer a championship player. That ship has now sailed!! [emoji569]️

Probably all true, but currently where are our better options?

gully1984

May 3, 2014
Probably all true, but currently where are our better options?

Agreed. But that doesn't mean we should play the wrong players either. The club is a big of a mess at present all over. Our strike force is one of them. A new manger will sort the mess out.......

We hope!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I saw him in HH yesterday with his family spending a fortune on presents which I assume were for a hospital visit or something similar, so he hasn't completely given up on staying yet.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

Yes, but he's OUR player. At least he cares! We really missed/miss players like Barnes, Greer, El-Abd, CMS and Calderon when they left/don't play. Virtually none of our line up has any real interest in what happens to us after they leave (although Gardner can do one now for all I care...).

I'll probably get pelted for this, but Friday night, the only players who seemed to really give a crap were Dunk, Halford, Stockdale and JFC. This worries me.

Brighton Gull

Apr 14, 2011
Brighton
Too right, bring him back like a shot! At least he tries!! People say he's a L1 player - well, who on our team isn't at the moment??? Interesting they said in last match, Bent didn't get the service - same old, same old. Craig may not be the best but he worries 'em! Love him.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I'm not CMS's biggest fan but I do think we were mad to loan him out with the club in its current state. We lack energy and he has it in abundance.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here