Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

team bonding trip

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
In the midst of all the shit surrounding our club, I hear the team is currently on a weekend away in Barcelona on a 'team bonding' trip! Surely there are more important matters to the club than trying to make the squad effing like eachother! :angry:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
In the midst of all the shit surrounding our club, I hear the team is currently on a weekend away in Barcelona on a 'team bonding' trip! Surely there are more important matters to the club than trying to make the squad effing like eachother! :angry:

What important matters? Our problems don't go much further than a bunch of reasonably talented players not playing very well together as a team. Surely getting some sort of team spirit together is exactly what we need - it was the difference between us and Millwall in Friday.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
One of my biggest moans about this season is the number of loan players and (as I see it) corresponding lack of team identity. If this is true I'm all for it.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
What important matters? Our problems don't go much further than a bunch of reasonably talented players not playing very well together as a team. Surely getting some sort of team spirit together is exactly what we need - it was the difference between us and Millwall in Friday.
He's had 5 months to do that and it's a waste of time...bin the fin and a few others.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
getting to know you getting to know all about you .... getting to know you ... blah blah blah .... should have all been sorted at the start of the season

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They could do with an almighty ruck smack bang in the middle of La Rambla.

Calde going batpooh crazy, blood and snot everywhere.
Those standing with him can come home, those wondering if they can kick a ball over the Gaudi might as well stay put.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Hope we are going out there to get Messi

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008

No the team has stayed behind it is just Sami and Jones so they can get to know each other and sort out some new team tactics. however, they will still decide to start with the same midfield against Wolves.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Maybe we could let customs know that some blonde haired finnish bloke is trying to smuggle illegal goods back into the country

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here